Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Visiting Zagreb

Going to Zagreb this Friday, has anyone been, any tips and advice?

Comments

• Options
    Where abouts you staying? I was there 3/4 weeks ago and loved it! We stayed at the hotel Dubrovnik near jelavic square and we had a great time! Cheap beer, good wine, great food but the locals are not that friendly but pleasant enough. A fantastic restaraunt which was across the opposite side of the square was this one klub-knjizevnika.hr/Klub/Gdjesmo.html The best food I've had for a very very long time, and would highly recommend. For 8 of us and loads and loads of wine came to just over £300!
  • Options
    Cheers Creepy, staying in the business district about 15 mins from the centre. Resturant sounds very good. Is the square the best place for nightlife?
  • Options
    To be honest theres bar everywhere, no sort of central square but if you get in the general area of Jelavic square, there are quite a few, but if you can def try this restaraunt, my mouths watering just thinking about it!
  • Options
    I think I will take you up on it, cheers.
  • Options
    Try to pre book tho as they get a lot of functions in there and its quite hard to find as its above a sports shop
  • Options
    The doorway is just to the right of the sports shop and it's Jelacic square sorry! picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/nPy6NwTYILyd1srumHzAiA
  • Options
    Cheers, will arrange tomorrow
  • Options
    The most important question, how much is a pint?