Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs. Cardiff | Teams & Match Thread

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Great win. Showed a bit of naivity at the end though.
  • Options
    thanks RM
    see ya Sunday
  • Options
    Gutts passion determination

Or foot off gas by Cardiff
  • Options
    Get innnnn what a result. Gutted i wasnt there!
  • Options
    well there we go......hope updates were ok................my thanks and goodnight!!! I'll pour myself one more I think
  • Options
    Bloody hell!What a game.Thanks all for updates....
  • Options
    Thanks Red as usual. Bye
  • Options
    What a match. I bet some people have added a few years of use to their hearts. Well done boys. Quite a few said we'd letin 4, but none said we'd score 5. A much needed win.
  • Options
    Cheers Red and Lancs keep up the singing and the good work. Great result but we had to make it nervy at the end ,as always,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Clucking hell! That was close! Thanks for the updates Red! Great fun on here tonight guys....obviously helped by the result!
  • Options
    phew! great win in the end! although i now feel a bit disappointed that we conceded those two late sloppy goals...but a win's a win!
  • Options
    Mental. My hearts still going at 100mph
  • Options
    Thanks Red. Over to post match thread now...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!