Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

penalties

Not sure how true it is but someone just told me that Palaaarse have had 11 penalties in 15 games ... we're lucky to get that in a season I would have thought!

Comments

• Options
    Yes, they had 3 pens last night! Think they also had at least 2 when they played Cardiff the other week!
  • Options
    3 pens in one game and we once went a whole season without a single one!
  • Options
    Spankie said:

Bloody Refs.............
    ;-)

• Options
    Has Andy Johnson re-signed for them then?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Addickted said:

Has Andy Johnson re-signed for them then?

Ha ha no but you can see why they get them from the speed and trickery of Saha and the other wide man Bolasie? when they played at ours earlier in the season.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    When they don't get them in games, they have a Lino to flag good goals for offside scored against them.
  • Options
    Yes. Look at their wingers then you see why.
  • Options
    Back in Lennies day we went an entire four seasons without getting an away pen. One at 'home' every season though. Conceded one on just about every visit to Merseyside.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    That's an utterly ridiculous statistic. Regardless of whether they're legitimate or not the idea of getting almost a penalty a game is mad
  • Options

Back in Lennies day we went an entire four seasons without getting an away pen. One at 'home' every season though. Conceded one on just about every visit to Merseyside.

One of them was last game of season - QPR perhaps

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Remember celebrating Bob Bolder saving one at Anfield like we had scored, I think we had conceded one in each of the three previous seasons, so it felt like a goal. Of course they won one nil anyway...
  • Options
    Their first one against Ipswich was a comedy dive by the show pony. Clattenburg would have given him a straight red for it.
  • Options

Spankie said:

Bloody Refs.............
    ;-)

Ha ha lol
  • Options
    Didn't think either of their first two were penalties, first one he angled his leg and was diagonal before he was even touched, second one Murray just plunged to the ground. By the time the third came Ipswich probably thought sod it we might as well foul someone properly.

How can any team get 11 penalties in 15 games?
  • Options

How can any team get 11 penalties in 15 games?

Palarse once got 4 in one game!!!!
  • Options
    Braga's pen was a bit suspect last night, I thought?