Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What a bargain.

After spending the best part of 3 weeks deciding my ex decided last night that she wanted to see Nine Inch Nails over the next 5 days. This made me laugh as no matter how awesome they are there is no way I was going to pay well over the odds for last minute tickets because she's too stupid to make a decision in good time.

Well, I though I'd amuse myself over my lunch break and have a look around, I just picked up 2 tickets at a tenner each for tomorrow night, what a result!

Just wanted to share my good news :)

Comments

• Options
    I could have got you a couple of nine inch nails for a lot less than that.

Booooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    Wow, my good news has been destroyed !!

At a tenner each I'm more than happy, that's less than face value so her stupidity has actually saved me money.
  • Options
    i think its funny you call her your ex......has she not even got the title 'friend' yet? :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i think its funny you call her your ex......has she not even got the title 'friend' yet? :-)

Never!

She's more than a friend really, but my ex, its confusing.
  • Options
    you still want her Stu, don't you.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]you still want her Stu, don't you.......

Sometimes :)
  • Options
    clearly !!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]you still want her Stu, don't you.......

Sometimes :)

I thought is NIN you were talking about, not Erasure dood.