Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    tough times
  • Options
    Not surprised by this. Hearts have been on the brink for a few years now
  • Options
    "Without the support of fans there is, as we issue this note, a real risk that Heart of Midlothian Football Club could possibly play its last game next Saturday, 17 November against St Mirren."

Blimey, didn't realize things were that imminent.
  • Options
    Is Akpo still there or was it Hibs he went to?
  • Options
    They chose to vote against Rangers. Cheerio.

Feel sorry for some of their fans though.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Is Akpo still there or was it Hibs he went to?

Went Hibs, at Preston now.
  • Options
    They're begging fans to buy tickets for the next few games, but a few hundred thousand pounds won't make a massive difference.

I have no idea of their situation, but they obviously need proper funding.
  • Options
    They want them to invest in the share scheme and buy 2 tickets for every home game going forward
  • Options
    Hmmmm...perhaps sticking the boot in as soon as they had the chance with Rangers wasn't the best idea.

Sporting integrity etc...
  • Options
    The first of many. WATP.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As with all things like this the fans suffer the most leave the point scoring for another time folks

As a rangers fan myself I see no good nor feel bad to anyone that voted against us

They are not reasonsible for the poor financial situation we found ourselves in and it was only right we were punished how we were
  • Options
    what clubs voted for rangers?
  • Options

As with all things like this the fans suffer the most leave the point scoring for another time folks

As a rangers fan myself I see no good nor feel bad to anyone that voted against us

They are not reasonsible for the poor financial situation we found ourselves in and it was only right we were punished how we were

"Us"? "We"?

• Options
    Off_it said:

"Us"? "We"?

Yes, but give him some credit. He's being reasonable, unlike some others. Hardly surprising that others 'put the boot in' given the outlook of many Rangers fans.
    Oh, and Celtic have just scored again.
  • Options
    Like i said mate i am a rangers fan charlton are my club but i have a huge affection fir the queens 11

But can i add welldone celtic to beat barca on the 125th anniversary is a tremendous achievement
  • Options
    Ever since Romanov has been the major shareholder the club has been a mess. I remember a few year ago when George Burley was the manager and they were running away with the SPL. He was sacked for whatever reason. Feel for the fans.
  • Options
    They were a massive mess before he went there. Been teetering on the brink since they threw away the championship and went through that whole Edinburgh United mess.
  • Options
    Sad news, but find it hard to feel sorry for the fans of a club who openly mocked and laughed at the assumed death of Rangers football club, as if it was Christmas 365 days a year.

• Options
    Much more of a Hibs fan but never want to see a club go to the wall, hope something happens.

Just shows what can happen with these big investors that everyone gloats about, Romanov isn't the first and won't be the last to just pull the plug and stop paying debts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i can see the Jags winning the league if more of this lot take the elavator to the basement.
  • Options
    I find it quite strange that Rangers “fans” on here think that Hearts deserve this because the CLUB voted them out of the SPL.
  • Options

I find it quite strange that Rangers “fans” on here think that Hearts deserve this because the CLUB voted them out of the SPL.

No, they deserve it because it due to being poorly run like Rangers were. Sporting integrity.

• Options

No, they deserve it because it due to being poorly run like Rangers were. Sporting integrity.

is what i was refering to.........
  • Options
    So the same rules must apply. They would vote for themselves.
  • Options

It's a wee bit different in that they weren't hosing the inland revenue, they were just doing an old fashioned living beyond their means. Actually quite like Hearts. Great atmosphere. But if they do go to the wall I doubt there'll be many who are outraged that they have to start again on the bottom rung: and indeed they'll probably not get to do it with their existing stadium and the ability to pay players 5 times what they can earn in the top league.
  • Options

hearts are going bust, ie portsmouth

rangers went bust after breaking the rules regarding payments to players so its not even the same thing.
  • Options

is what i was refering to.........

I said I feel sorry for their fans just not the club, they banged on about sporting integrity and te fact they don't need Rangers...

Same goes for all the other SPL clubs bar Kilmarnock (?)
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Sad news, but find it hard to feel sorry for the fans of a club who openly mocked and laughed at the assumed death of Rangers football club, as if it was Christmas 365 days a year.

This
  • Options

hearts are going bust, ie portsmouth

rangers went bust after breaking the rules regarding payments to players so its not even the same thing.
    It is the same thing if both clubs are going bust. This is probably the third or fourth time they have a winding up order.