Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cleverly vs hawk

Well the American adventure continues I thought clev looked very very vicious in the later stages of the fight he hit very very hard from 5/6/7 and the finish in the 8th was very clinical

Hawk was not in his league but he took the fight on short notice and was durable having never been stopped or knocked over before

I get the impression clev has the chance to live up to the hype and continue the amount of proper boxers we are producing in the UK

Well done clev

Comments

• Options
    great showing, reminds me of joe a bit
  • Options
    He has a lot of Calzaghes traits

Unfortunately he also has frank warren picking him mickey mouse opponents like joe did.

• Options
    unlike joe he will come unstuck, hopkins may still out trick him, but dawson would beat him defo
  • Options
    You can only beat what's I front of you carts me old mucks

Clev did that last night in great style
  • Options
    I thought Hopkins out foxed Joe a few years ago for the first 7 rounds

I know what you are saying about only beating what's in front of you, it's just funny that warrens fighters always find easier fighters in front of them
  • Options
    Frank getting scared in his old age you have some young bucks coming up the orient chairmans son total memory block on his name is all over warren right now even frsnk malloney is pulling some good fights in

Clev wont stay with him long if he dont give him the fights

• Options
    Eddie Hearn has got a deal with sky, won't surprise me if a handful more come over to him
  • Options
    Thats the fella eddie hearn

He gets so animated and into it i am a huge fan

Does it right makes some great fights
  • Options
    Dave Coldwell is doing the business with tight fights, worth going to see one of his shows

• Options
    Night out on cards pal you me nolly and the boys
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thought joe won by three rounds and exposed Hopkins on that he started to look to get points off . That win was I my view better than Kessler