Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Terry's Big Break?

2»

Comments

• Options
    according to di mateo it's a knee cartilage problem and may not be TOO serious .. Terry is going for an MRI scan
  • Options
    I loved Suarez's face afterwards. Just appeared to be looking on Terry with utter contempt
  • Options

Except Kevin muscat

And the guy that did Todorov and another of our players

• Options
    I would rather Terry play every week and get skinned and shown up---week in week out, rather than sit on his arse getting £200k a week.
  • Options
    Shame, not the sort of thing you want to see happen to anyone.

Except Kevin Muscat, correct.
  • Options
    mendonca said:

You don't have to be a sicko to enjoy seeing pain in somebody who inflicts it on others for fun!

You've obviously never played sport.
  • Options
    Clash of the racists some might say...
  • Options
    I was sent a brilliant "c*** off" picture last year when they faced each other for the first time since all the racism stuff kicked off, not sure its appropriate for posting on here though...
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

I was sent a brilliant "c*** off" picture last year when they faced each other for the first time since all the racism stuff kicked off, not sure its appropriate for posting on here though...

oh, go on !!!

• Options
    I opened this expecting a pic of terry photoshopped in place of Jim davison with his arm around John Virgo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I opened this expecting a pic of terry photoshopped in place of Jim davison with his arm around John Virgo.

JD, what a legend!
  • Options
    Ironic thing was, it was Ramirez who appears to push Suarez into John Terry. Can't stand Terry, but don't really want to see anything that's career threatening.
  • Options
    "Say goodnight, JT!"