Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Never together in the same room?

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2012
    For the ultimate 'never in the same room together', Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel. It's like God created Katy Perry, and liked what he'd done so much, he decided to do it again - improving on every detail just a minuscule amount.
  • Options
    Jo Brand - Johnny Vegas (Before he went on the Brixton)
  • Options

The one on the right..
  • Options
    Marty Feldman is a palace fan- fact
  • Options

WAS
  • Options
    imageimage

Bride of Chucky and not the first lady, Ann Romney?
  • Options

For the ultimate 'never in the same room together', Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel. It's like God created Katy Perry, and liked what he'd done so much, he decided to do it again - improving on every detail just a minuscule amount.

the things i would do to Zooey Deschanel.......
  • Options
    Quote from Sue Perkins in 2004
    'Can I just point out something I've noticed? Whenever they report on Charlton they say they're "grinding out" a result, no matter what happens.

And can I also just say that Francis Jeffers is marvellous, he's my favourite at the moment, I love him. I reckon there's going to be a huge renaissance.'
    Oh dear!
  • Options
    ''And can I also just say that Francis Jeffers is marvellous, he's my favourite at the moment, I love him''

must have seen him on the dancefloor in Venue
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

WAS
    Nope, was a chelsea fan.
    FACT !

• Options
    nicked from another forum
  • Options
    Harold Bishop and Big Dave
  • Options
    l have always thought that. Frankie boyle was the runt of the Proclaimers litter,
  • Options

For the ultimate 'never in the same room together', Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel.

Correct.
    Except they're in the same room in this picture:

Question is, if you had to choose one (and only one) which would you choose?
    For me, Zooey all day long.
    :-)
  • Options
    zooey is the ultimate wife material. Perfection.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Whose on the left i would marry that one and the one on The right destroy daily
  • Options
    Robert Elms and Nigel Slater would never be in the same room together. Having said that, I can't find any pictures of either of them looking remotely like each other. I realise I'm not adding a hell of a lot to this thread.
  • Options

Whose on the left i would marry that one and the one on The right destroy daily

Lol, Zooey Deschanel left and Katy Perry right.

imageimage

Calvin Harris and Roger Johnson
  • Options
    Claire Balding and Robbie Savage.
    Maybe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Deschanel. She is quite possibly the most lovable human being I've ever seen. She couldn't have been designed any cuter.
  • Options

For the ultimate 'never in the same room together', Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel.

Correct.

Hmmm Perry is filth I bet!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Perry no, Brand has been through it. Come to think of it, fuck it why not? he's probably back scuttled Zooey as well, the dawg !
  • Options

Perry no, Brand has been through it. Come to think of it, fuck it why not? he's probably back scuttled Zooey as well, the dawg !

Perry would have to have lots of make up on and a cheeky number on.
  • Options
    See Perry on Graham Norton Show a while back, she's quite witty as well as very dippable!
  • Options
    Deschannel divorced the lead singer of Death Cab for Cutie about a year ago, how he pulled her I'll never ever know.
  • Options
    Bono and Robin Williams...
  • Options
    oh and add Emily Blunt to the Katy Perry Zooey Deschanel one... uncanny
  • Options

Correct.

I couldn't choose, would have to toss