Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

geek info needed - trains to dartford

are the barriers at dartford station usually open after 7pm?

i'm going there tonight and won't have time to queue at charing x to get an extention from zone 3 down there. i dont mind paying the difference when i get down there, but what are my chances of getting away with it completely?

ta

Comments

• Options
    i'm not letting you into my hood ;-)

There are usually always shut when i get home though Suze which is dead on 7.

You'll just have to pay the extension i think unless they've all gone to watch the footy
  • Options
    if i see you, i'll make sure I keep schtum.......i know you have a rep to protect!!!

i'm on 38, so will be a bit later, will just have to take me chances.....

cheers
  • Options
    You cheap skate Suz if no one is there do the honourable thing and leave the money with the local trustworthy tramp.
  • Options
    this thread could rival 'alan pardews red and white army' in length
  • Options
    its not cheapskate steve, its time. the numpties at charing x cant serve more than 1 person an hour and the machines dont do extensions

the ticket office at lee station has been closed both mornings this week. they don't make it easy for you!

i dont know of any trustworthy tramps in dartford as i'm not from the area. any recommendations?
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]this thread could rival 'alan pardews red and white army' in length

I'm appauled it took 30 mins for a response! so much for trainspotters! we should be ashamed!
  • Options
    Jump over!
  • Options
    i'm not wearing appropriate clothing for that i'm afraid badger!!!! wouldn't want to shock the good people of dartford.
  • Options
    Dartford's full of weird people.

And No just a few days back i got a 20 quid fine for , me not having the correct zones to get there !

Seems like they get a commision for every person they catch.
  • Options
    train spotters would of posted it in the correct category. FACT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How was your little trip into the "Dart Side" Suze?

See what i did there?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]train spotters would of posted it in the correct category. FACT

I'll take that as a compliment then, cheers :-)

wss> it was good. got my ticket off the divvies at charing cross in advance, and went to see fame at the orchard. brought back memories of when i performed on the stage there. enjoyable evening and we made the last train home to civilisation :-)
  • Options
    What pantomine was you the horses rear end in Suz
  • Options
    i was in a pantomime, dick whittington, and there were no horses in it.
  • Options
    sorry tiddles
  • Options
    Sooz, did you go to the dance school in New Eltham ?
  • Options
    don't tell me u did barts,i can't imagine you in tights
  • Options
    no, doreen bird in sidcup, before it became over 16's, then went to the school that was the under 16 off shoot, called rohan dance studios, now called bexley centre for performing arts or something like that at the music centre off station road.
  • Options
    so where u a cat?
  • Options
    no, a fairy, a rat, a village girl and a sailor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they must have paid u a fortune.
  • Options
    i was 9. so no.