Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Black Ops 2

What's peoples opinions on the new COD.

Played a couple of missions on campaign, found it standard COD.
Played one quick match of zombies, wasn't bad, I always seem to struggle in unfamiliar surroundings.
Multiplayer I think is pretty good. Its best described as a cross between black ops and mw3. found myself getting a little frustrated, thinking i'd clearly got a kill that wasn't. creating a class is superb though. Maps seem pretty good too! Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    getting it tonight! :)
  • Options
    same, will be picking up today and not getting home till 10
  • Options
    Apprantly BWP uploaded a photo to his instagram of his copy 6 hours before release.
    Bet he's a proper camper!
  • Options
    Got it last night from Bromley. Only had time for a few games before work. But from what I have seen so far I would agree is a mix between black ops and MW3 which i see as a good thing.
  • Options
    if you buy these game and dont like it, you deserve it.
  • Options
    More of a battlefield man myself.

*puts helmet on
  • Options

More of a battlefield man myself.

*puts helmet on

Same, miles better than the pile of rubbish COD is.

*Turns on jet engine
  • Options
    Tried Battlefield but didn't really see too much of a difference! Is there anything really major to like in one over the other?
  • Options
    Sat outside game in Maidstone last night but staff shortages meant they didn't open trying tescos on the way home tonight
  • Options
    Buy online.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2012
    JiMMy 85 said:

Tried Battlefield but didn't really see too much of a difference! Is there anything really major to like in one over the other?

Well in Battlefield you get to actually control/fly the vehicles like tanks and jets etc instead of just sitting in them for like 20 seconds as a kill-streak. Also the buildings/walls and environment is destructible so there is no where to hide/camp like behind walls and stuff. Also has things like much larger maps as well as being generally more realistic than COD which is very arcadey.
  • Options

Sat outside game in Maidstone last night but staff shortages meant they didn't open trying tescos on the way home tonight

why didn't you just go to blockbuster?
  • Options

Buy online.

Ordered mine with Amazon on September 9th, paid extra for guaranteed delivery today. Guess what? No sign of it. Judging by the feedback for the game (Xbox 360 Version) on the Amazon website it seems they have had one almighty fuck up with their guaranteed delivery service and will be refunding a lot of people's packaging costs.
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

Well in Battlefield you get to actually control/fly the vehicles like tanks and jets etc instead of just sitting in them for like 20 seconds as a kill-streak. Also the buildings/walls and environment is destructible so there is no where to hide/camp like behind walls and stuff. Also has things like much larger maps as well as being generally more realistic than COD which is very arcadey.
    I enjoy both, at different times depending on the mood. But i agree, for anyone lokoing for the all round shooter game, battlefield is the better game
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

There will always be a camping spot...
  • Options

why didn't you just go to blockbuster?
    I know what your saying but I didn't blockbusters card on me
  • Options
    Save your money!
  • Options

Save your money!

It isn't that bad I dont mind it :)

• Options
    anyone else having trouble with freezing?
  • Options
    Just selling on it's brand now, lots of better games on the Market
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

anyone else having trouble with freezing?

Happened first time I started a game on PS3 restarted and its been fine since
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Battlefield 2 is better than Battlefield 3.
    Both better than COD.
  • Options
    If any one is interested, you can pick up world at war, modern warfare 1 and 2 and black ops 1 at game for 20 quid for the lot in the pre owned section. They are not advertising this so just ask instore. They are also doing it on the 4 previous assassin's creed games