Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mikael Forssell

I saw this on eatsleepsport.com

"Charlton have reportedly been alerted by Birmingham City striker Mikael Forssell's desire to play more first-team football."

Personally I think this would be a great signing, shame we couldn't do something in the summer.

Comments

• Options
    Great player, he had half a season a couple of years back for Borussia Monchengladbach and scored 9/10 goals in 17 games, set up several more and more or less single handedly saved them from relegation.
  • Options
    Been unfortunate with injury but still only 25 and certainly knows where the back of the net is.
  • Options
    Add that is the problem. If he was free of injuries I'd taken him like a shot but..... Maybe afree transfer and a pay as you play deal but would he or Birmingham accept that.
  • Options
    Swap for Marcus Bent?
  • Options
    definately lost his edge after the injury, but still have a feeling he could well come good again.

I'd definately take him on a pay as you play, but i suspect half the premiership would as well.
  • Options
    Should have bought him in the summer. Give them M Bent and some cash.
    Forsell and DB would be a great partnership up front.
  • Options
    i don't think he is better than what we have.
  • Options
    I'd have to disagree. He's certainly a better player than Marcus Bent or Lisbie and has more goals in him than JFH.

Possibly the best idea would be to get him on loan from January till the end of the season to assess his fitness then do a deal next summer.
  • Options
    i think rommedahl is better.
  • Options
    Different type of player but I would love to see both of them playing in a Charlton shirt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    you can't compare the two.

Forsell is a natural centre forward who plays off the shoulder.
  • Options
    then bent is better.