Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Filming in Greenwich Park

There were lots of Winnebagos in Greenwich Park @ the weekend, anyone know what is going on?

Comments

• Options
    It's the new Thor film. They filmed at the Naval College now Uni of Greenwich too...
  • Options
    Never saw the last one, exciting.
  • Options
    Pikkies in town?
  • Options
    They're filming in Greenwich University for the next two weeks
    Thor.jpg 427.2K
  • Options
    kimbo said:

There were lots of Winnebagos in Greenwich Park @ the weekend, anyone know what is going on?

Clem doing a feature for the Football League show?
  • Options
    Must be incredible travelling the world filming, I would love to do something like that, not that I have a clue how.
  • Options

Must be incredible travelling the world filming, I would love to do something like that, not that I have a clue how.

through a lot of hard work, long long days with not very much pay and meeting and knowing the right people.

• Options

through a lot of hard work, long long days with not very much pay and meeting and knowing the right people.

I agree with every point, may i also add very boring. But, I have had some very good pay days out of it......thank you Harry Potter!
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Nowhere near as incredible as you'd think!
  • Options
    Over the years they have filmed a lot of movies and tv at the old royal naval college. However crews tend to use land and buildings run by the greenwich foundation (not the u of g).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2012
    cafckev said:

I agree with every point, may i also add very boring. But, I have had some very good pay days out of it......thank you Harry Potter!

Daniel randcliffe?!?
  • Options
    I remember after a 'Monday Club' at Wetherspoons (classy) years ago, my friends and I jumped into Greenwich Park and came across loads of Winnebagos. Wondering what they were there for we managed to break into one (the door was not locked), and have a look around. Inside we found a script for the film National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets, being the juveniles that we were we took it with the idea of selling it on ebay. Seemed that no one wanted it though.
  • Options
    Natalie Portman was walking around Greenwich Park yesterday. Vey nice.
  • Options
    "Weatherspoons (classy)" and "we managed to break into one" (equally classy)!
  • Options
    Charltons very own Jonathan ackworth has been saying that Anthony Hopkins has been filming there this week.
  • Options
    He's probably got the two Doris' out trying to bring Hopkins back from the dead.
  • Options
    Going down there tomorrow as the missus loves the guys who plays Loki and Thor, also an excuse to take the dog for a walk around Greenwich Park.
  • Options
    Are you always this mean to her?
  • Options
    I can see why she went for you then Nathan, absolute spitting double!
  • Options
    They're always filming at the University. Spent a day on the set of Sherlock Holmes 2 through knowing a friend of a friend who builds the sets, was bloody fantastic.

They often get students in for £50 a pop to be extras for the day.