Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valencia v Inter dust up

Anyone see it ?

Cracking stuff, proper South America-style punches, kicks and chaos at the final whistle. Did make me laugh at Keys & Co in the studio shaking their heads and saying how disgusting it is, while 99% of the nation is on the edge of their sofa shouting 'go on, kick him' !!

The bloke who threw the punch before being chased around the pitch Benny Hill-esque was brilliant !

Comments

• Options
    I heard that he bloke who threw the punch allegedly broke the guys jaw - no wonder they were chasing him.
  • Options
    I saw it and thought it was fcuking hilarious,loved the sub keeper,landed a great punch/elbow then run around the pitch laughing his head off.Did you see the Inter players forcing their way into the Valencia changing room?

Only thing that made me cringe was when an Inter sub spat at a group of Valencia subs and one of them caught it straight in the face,but the fight was absoloute quality.

Priceless.
  • Options
    Sorry, broken nose, not jaw. Pansy punch...
  • Options
    Lol,it seemed to connect pretty well.
  • Options
    Reminded me of the old CAFC Youth days at Selhurst and Upton park......smack someone and run
  • Options
    not todays yoof they are havin it with anyone at the moment.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]
    Only thing that made me cringe was when an Inter sub spat at a group of Valencia subs and one of them caught it straight in the face,but the fight was absoloute quality.
    Priceless.

This hatred of spitting always amazes me. Whilst I agree it's disgusting if it was a choice between having the crap beaten out of me or being spat on I know which I would choose.

Missed all this as was watching 'inside man' on dvd - it was not great.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]
    Priceless.

This hatred of spitting always amazes me. Whilst I agree it's disgusting if it was a choice between having the crap beaten out of me or being spat on I know which I would choose.

Missed all this as was watching 'inside man' on dvd - it was not great.

Depends if you have ever been spat on I suppose. Someone done it to me once & it ended in a huge brawl between both sets of players as all footballers realise it is the lowest of the low to do such a thing.
  • Options
    Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csfAxBSVqHg