Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Killing III

Starts tonight on BBC 4 at 21:00

Hope it's as good as Series one.

Comments

• Been showing it here in Denmark for nearly a month now. It's been getting very good reviews.

• Longer than that. It's episode 9 tomorrow isn't it?

I like Nikolaj Lie Kaas.

And I've just realised that I'm off to Frankuft next Sunday evening and I'm going to miss the finish!
  • What's wrong with bbc iplayer?
  • I don't think it can possibly be as good as series 1 but, if it is half as good, it will still be brilliant.
    There is a very good Guardian blog (hosted by Vicki Frost) which I found added a lot to the joy of just watching the programme. Plenty of interesting insights and opinions and lots of humour. A bit like CL on a good day.
  • There's quite a spectacular death in episode 1 I seem to recall. The sweaters change too often, though.
  • Sweaters changed too often? That's the autistic detective in The Bridge, methinks?
  • Lot of storyline groundwork in those first two episodes which rather bogged down the flow a bit but I can see why it was needed. Certainly has my attention and I'm already looking forward to next week.
  • Sky plussed so looking forward to watching it tonight.