Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall v Leeds

2»

Comments

• Options
    we are pretty good at stopping unbeaten runs...
  • Options
    Woods loan spell ends today. Let's hope it doesn't get renewed
  • Options
    Can't see it being anything other than extended unfortunately, WBA have Long, Odemwingie, Lukaku, Fortuné, Rosenberg and El Ghanassy and they only tend to play a lone striker with another in behind anyway. No point in him going back there when he's starting for an in-form Championship club.
  • Options
    Trouble is Randy, West Brom don't need him they're 4th In the table after beating Chelsea :/
  • Options
    Millwall play at a quick tempo and have lots of pace in their front six positions. They have a quick passing style of play and the front two of Wood & Keogh look a real handful. Trotter also looks dangerous on third man runs from Cent Mid. Hopefully CP will come up with the right game-plan. We need to get in behind their centre backs and attack their left side. Lowery at left back looks the weakness, lacks pace and didn't get much protection from Taylor in front. Haynes & Fuller will be key players if we can get them running in behind.
    In the midfield areas, we will have to be sharp on the ball and retain possession better than at Burnley. If we don't, Millwall will be very difficult to handle.
  • Options

I need to leave before they play rocking all over the world how anyone compares there dislike for anyone else I fail to see

Me too.

• Options
    as above .....i mean there are no words that can describe my pure hatred of them

• Options
    Absolute scum
  • Options
    With any luck someone will give West Brom a few quid for Wood so he doesn't go back out on loan.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    In the interview afterwards ,Wood seemed confident he'd be extending the loan aaaaaah
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Plaaayer said:

With any luck someone will give West Brom a few quid for Wood so he doesn't go back out on loan.

Oh yeah ;)
  • Options
    Wood has apparently extended his loan.
  • Options
    Wot a knob the lad must be!
  • Options
    Pete O'Rourke @SkySportsPeteO

Millwall have confirmed striker Chris Wood has extended his loan deal from West Brom until January
  • Options
    3 straight wins and 10 unbeaten for the scum.

Due a defeat in a couple of weeks time, then.
  • Options
    There is hope Oggy------------of all places and teams it would be nice to stuff that shit
  • Options
    millwall ....PURE AND UTTER SCUM....
  • Options
    Small crowd...13,000.
  • Options
    We mean more to them than Leeds.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Millwall play at a quick tempo and have lots of pace in their front six positions. They have a quick passing style of play and the front two of Wood & Keogh look a real handful. Trotter also looks dangerous on third man runs from Cent Mid. Hopefully CP will come up with the right game-plan. We need to get in behind their centre backs and attack their left side. Lowery at left back looks the weakness, lacks pace and didn't get much protection from Taylor in front. Haynes & Fuller will be key players if we can get them running in behind.
    In the midfield areas, we will have to be sharp on the ball and retain possession better than at Burnley. If we don't, Millwall will be very difficult to handle.

Someone bothered to watch the game then. I'd agree & say full backs are our weak areas, perhaps flooding the midfield with 5 across the middle would overrun Trotter/Abdou as well. Trotter is a class player, but does allow opposition midfield time on the ball, 3 vs 2 in the middle of the park & I think we'd struggle a bit.

We're creating plenty of chances though, not sure how to stop our attacking prowess at the moment.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Snipers ?
  • Options
    Chris Woods wouldnt last 2 minutes with that goal celebration... running, slowing down opening arms wide and leaping into anothers mans arms? It was just plain odd!