Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SHUT! UP!

My Missus, when watching TV Football, spends the whole time saying "HE used to play for Charlton, and HE used to play for Charlton, and did'nt HE used to play for Charlton?" ad infinitum. . . . . Aaaaarrrrgh!

Comments

• Options
    It's better than "is there anything else on?"
  • Options
    When the football's on Mrs AUN knows to go to her room.
  • Options
    Well, is she right? Did he used to play for Charlton?
    You should be pleased she takes notice of your interests.
  • Options
    Jesus, when I'm forcing my missus to watch football it's normally me giving a rundown on who used to play for us and why I don't like them
  • Options
    edited November 2012

My Missus, when watching TV Football, spends the whole time saying "HE used to play for Charlton, and HE used to play for Charlton, and did'nt HE used to play for Charlton?" ad infinitum. . . . . Aaaaarrrrgh!

• Options
    Everyone's different, but I wouldn't mind that at all personally!
  • Options
    If my missus talks whilst the football is on she gets a dry slap !!
  • Options
    It's the other way round for us - I'm the one who drives my husband mad by saying' he's ex-Charlton' whenever a former Charlton player is on!
  • Options
    Just be gratefull your other half watches Football.
  • Options
    Mrs NorfWestLondonAddick knows more about football than the gooner CAFC supporting NWLA ! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Some people just don't realise when they're on to a good thing...
  • Options
    i don't have a missus! :-)
  • Options

Some people just don't realise when they're on to a good thing...
    this

• Options
    My wife hates football and all other sports.If there is football on she goes into the other room,which is a bit of a result.
  • Options
    ozaddick said:

i don't have a missus! :-)

You could have mine but she loves me millwall
  • Options

It's the other way round for us - I'm the one who drives my husband mad by saying' he's ex-Charlton' whenever a former Charlton player is on!

Are you married to NWLA?

• Options
    Wife's West Brom and son is Wolves, so you can guess what the banters like in my house. Now that we are are above Wolves I have some bragging rights back again.
  • Options

Are you married to NWLA?

No!
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited November 2012
    Whenever I watch football or anything else she doesnt like (political programmes) I get the "is there anything decent on" question, then I get moaned at for shouting at either whilst on, mind you, deadly silence is expected when eastenders/corrie/emmerdale are on
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Whenever I watch football or anything else she doesnt like (political programmes) I get the "is there anything decent on" question, then I get moaned at for shouting at either whilst on, mind you, deadly silence is expected when eastenders/corrie/emmerdale are on

Carter likes this