Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Resin Bonded Driveways

2»

Comments

• Options

For something like the creteprint, multiprint jobbies, what sort of rough cost you looking at for a standard drive?

anyone?

£60-£70 per sq metre - so a typical 60sq metre drive around £4k
  • Options
    Are you looking into doin it yourself boss?
  • Options

For something like the creteprint, multiprint jobbies, what sort of rough cost you looking at for a standard drive?

anyone?

Give multiprint a call, they will be happy to come round and quote.

• Options
    cheers @bobmunro

will do Stonemuse, but without having any idea didn't want to waste anyone's time. Can't really afford anything but our dirty old crazy paving is crumbling apart almost daily, is more weeds than stones and looks like an awful patchwork after Thames Water (legally apparently) went to town on it last year. Its actually dangerous, so something needs to be done and I'm getting fed up with tinkers knocking and seeing a potential opportunity.
  • Options

cheers @bobmunro

will do Stonemuse, but without having any idea didn't want to waste anyone's time. Can't really afford anything but our dirty old crazy paving is crumbling apart almost daily, is more weeds than stones and looks like an awful patchwork after Thames Water (legally apparently) went to town on it last year. Its actually dangerous, so something needs to be done and I'm getting fed up with tinkers knocking and seeing a potential opportunity.

Put it on the credit card AFKA
  • Options
    We had Creteprint do ours. It was good for a few years but then started to crack and lose it's colour in places.

It was then like trying to get an audience with the Pope to get them to come back and re-do it. Kept promising next time they were in the area etc etc and eventually did so but not to the same standard.
  • Options
    we had creteprint too, couldn't praise them enough, good job, no problems at all.
  • Options
    Was gonna say the gear is relatively cheap if you're looking at doing it yourself. I'm putting resin floors in my kitchen, bathroom and wc
  • Options
    do they look wet forever or is that just because they've been washed?
  • Options
    clb74 said:

cheers @bobmunro

Put it on the credit card AFKA
    I always thought driveways were a cash only industry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    These guys do a good job. Here's a photo:

• Options
    I clicked on this thread expecting CLB74 to have started it.
  • Options
    Elfs going on bobs figures my drives about £240
    The credit card was meant to be a joke
  • Options

We had Creteprint do ours. It was good for a few years but then started to crack and lose it's colour in places.

It was then like trying to get an audience with the Pope to get them to come back and re-do it. Kept promising next time they were in the area etc etc and eventually did so but not to the same standard.

Multiprint did ours and next doors, large shared drive, and it still looks good after a few years.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    clb74 said:

@ElfsborgAddick you should ask him if you can park your motor in his garden..
    imageimage
  • Options

clb74 said:

imageimage
    You know he will flag you for that: )
  • Options

clb74 said:

imageimage
    You know he will flag you for that: )
    Here goes.....
  • Options

clb74 said:

imageimage
    Flag.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

anyone?

stonemuse said:

anyone?

I've recently had mine done by Multiprint and would recommend them. Top job, and they even helped install the fence posts at no extra cost.
    I always try to support local business. The owner's from Bexley.

• Options

stonemuse said:

anyone?

stonemuse said:

anyone?

I've recently had mine done by Multiprint and would recommend them. Top job, and they even helped install the fence posts at no extra cost.
    I always try to support local business. The owner's from Bexley.

Fully agree.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:

anyone?

£60-£70 per sq metre - so a typical 60sq metre drive around £4k
    Just dug out the invoice. Our drive is reasonably big and cost 3.6k.

@AFKABartram if you want some pics, let me know your email.
  • Options
    Have got tickets to see Resin Bonded Driveways at the O2 - they're doing an acoustic set.
  • Options
    Having got 3 different quotes now for resin, its absolutely out of the question. Our front is roughly 15 x 10m and at over £100 sqm, its going to cost a small fortune.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Having got 3 different quotes now for resin, its absolutely out of the question. Our front is roughly 15 x 10m and at over £100 sqm, its going to cost a small fortune.

That's the problem with you Spurs' fans - you all have bloody big mansions!

I bet next door's in fear of you producing a compulsory purchase order - just so you can build an even bigger place.
  • Options
    I have a 20' x 4' balcony.

Can somebody quote me to supply and fit some composite decking.
  • Options
    You need decking
  • Options

Yeah, 15 grand. (I'll then sub-contract.) :smile:
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Yeah, 15 grand. (I'll then sub-contract.) :smile:
    Do you take a cheque?
  • Options
    important to bump this during all the excitement of the airman tweet