Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Tickets the imporant stuff - Lower/Upper Swaps

Right we have been given an extra 600 which hopefully we will sell, but more importantly:

Who has lower tier tickets but wants to go upper?? We have 6 upper tier tickets (4 Adults, 2 kids) but would ideally like to go downstairs where the rest of our mates will be. I undertstand last time round it was hard to switch between - Personally I was too depressed to think about moving anywhere!!

If anyone can help with all or some of them, please let me know.

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    Mate, you'll be able to sit anywhere you want. I wouldn't worry about swapping.

I doubt anyone will be sitting down anyway. It'll be a free for all.
  • Options
    Our stewards are useless, you should be able to get in where you like. Cue complaints on here on the Monday about certain areas being overcrowded etc and people standing.
  • Options
    I know that in the individual tiers that will be the case, but people have suggested that last time they were a bit more strict about people going in the correct tiers (understandably).

If i'm wromg then great!
  • Options
    They won't. Both tiers have the same entrances. You'll be able to go where you please.
  • Options
    We was upper tier last time and there was a steward at the bottom of the stairs checking.

Your better off trying to swap now than turn up and risk the steward stopping you from going where you want
  • Options
    As I'm sure most remember, there are stewards at each double entrance out to the upper and lower. I would swap if you can just in case but if one steward turns you away, just carry on to the next entrance and try again, etc.
  • Options
    Happy to swap my lower tier one for an upper tier ticket
  • Options
    They deffo checked tickets last time. I was upstairs with family and had mates downstairs. I went up with the family, took there tickets, went back down, met my mates on the concourse and they used my family's tickets to get upstairs. Job done.
  • Options
    You could go to the ticket office and exchange your current tickets for ones in the lower. I'm sure that won't be too much of a problem.
  • Options
    Sent you an inbox
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Defo checked tickets last time, couldn't get in Upper. Felt a bit left out in Lower tbh. Towards half time or maybe after it was easy to get up there. The rest is history,...
  • Options
    Got 2 lower adult tickets, not bothered where I sit/stand so willing to swap if anyone wants to go lower
  • Options
    Highly unlikely , but I've got 3 under16 tickets in the lower I wouldn't mind swapping if there's any one ?
  • Options
    Last time it was unreserved seating, it all might be a little bit more trickier this time.
  • Options
    How many did we take last time?
  • Options
    Might be easier to ask people once you're in the ground. I've got tickets in the upper but we will be standing in the lower. Just don't show em your ticket and walk past them, they won't stop you.
  • Options
    I have two lower tickets I'd like to swap for two uppers?
  • Options
    I really don't want to be a killjoy & am not trying to be provocative, but remember Hillsborough.
    If anyone can go anywhere, you could have 3600 in the upper tier with 2000 seats.

I know that's the worst case scenario & won't happen, but still sounds like a recipe for someone getting injured.
  • Options
    edited November 2012

I really don't want to be a killjoy & am not trying to be provocative, but remember Hillsborough.
    If anyone can go anywhere, you could have 3600 in the upper tier with 2000 seats.

I know that's the worst case scenario & won't happen, but still sounds like a recipe for someone getting injured.

It's 2012... the ground is one of the newer ones in England, what on earth makes you think that that would happen?! I can't see 1000 CAFC fans storming the upper.

Ridiculous post.
  • Options
    The fact that somebody from Cardiff fell from the top tier of the same ground in 2011?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Should i bring a safety harness?

• Options
    Or a bungee.
  • Options
    if its worse than 2010 then a fall from the top tier might be intentional
  • Options
    I might bid on those padded cycling shorts to give me a softer landing.
  • Options
  • Options
    Jarman said:

It's 2012... the ground is one of the newer ones in England, what on earth makes you think that that would happen?! I can't see 1000 CAFC fans storming the upper.

Ridiculous post.
    It doesn't surprise me, that you think that.
  • Options
    got six in lower. just sent pm
  • Options
    I'll buy everyone a pint who has their tickets checked by one our stewards!

Rider: you're not allowed to help them!
  • Options
    Bunny said:

I'll buy everyone a pint who has their tickets checked by one our stewards!

Rider: you're not allowed to help them!

Does that count for last season, if so you owe me 10 pints!

• Options
    Doubt it - we didn't play them...