Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FC Nordsjælland v Shahktar Donesk

Absolutely disgraceful scenes at Parken stadium tonight during the Champions League clash between FCN and Donesk! Watch the Ukrainians first goal if you get the chance and you'll see what I mean. I've never seen anything as unsporting in my life. Shameful!

Fk

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited November 2012
    Havent seen it but was it similar to Arsenal vs. Sheffield United?
  • Options
    WSS said:

Havent seen it but was it similar to Arsenal vs. Sheffield United?

Worse.

Then to rub it in they gave the impression they were going to let the Danes score, changed their minds and nicked the ball back from the forward going through.

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Ray the crab wilkins comes out with, the guy who scored didn’t know that he wasn’t meant to. bollocks, course he knew what he was doing.

The whole thing was a disgrace. ref should of done something about it. Only on here recently we were talking about un-gentlemen like behaviour on the football pitch is classed as an offence and can lead to punishment i.e.. free kick or cards coming out. So why did he do nothing?
  • Options
    and that c*** goes on to get a hatrick
  • Options
    The situation was made worse as they then didn't allow the Danes to score themselves...
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Incredibly gutless refereeing.

The referee should have stopped the game at the point the Ukranian striker first controlled the ball - and cautioned the player for ungentlemanly conduct.

• Options
    i think bizarrely the Danes still went and scored soon after the kick off (without any help)
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

The referee should have stopped the game at the point the Ukranian striker first controlled the ball - and cautioned the player for ungentlemanly conduct.

Spot on.

What a pr*** that player was and course he knew what he was doing, they should have let them walk it in from the kick off.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Is a ref actually allowed to do that though? It's obviously frowned upon (rightly so) and it was out of order but there's nothing in the rules that says Adriano did anything wrong.

It defies belief though that even after all the fuss, they didn't just let Nords run through and score. You'd have expected the Shakhtar manager to step in and instruct his team. Poor form all round really.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What happened?? The video is blocked.
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RpRKIzLCTE

Bloke takes a dive in the first place so just deserts imo.
  • Options
    Poor from Shakhtar.
  • Options
    Agree with Exiled addick . Diving to gain advantage and try to get someone sent off is a far worse crime IMO . They got what they deserved.

• Options
    Best thing about that clip, is the fact that even in Russian "Fair play" is in English