Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Community Trust are celebrating 20 years as well

Not to some of your musical tastes but a coup nonetheless!

http://www.cact.org.uk/olly-murs/

Comments

• Options
    Pity you couldn't get Michael Buble !

Seriously, sounds as though it will be a great event. Hope you receive plenty of support.
  • Options
    Wow. Well done. Ive registered and will bring my step daughter. She loves Olly.
  • Options
    Eugh, its a Monday night.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Leave it yeah!
  • Options
    Is he a fan? Murs i mean
  • Options
    No but I believe he's a friend of Dave Berry's.

Dave Berry is an asset to the Club!
  • Options
    Took my Daughter along to see Olly at the 02, was good, Although the gig at the indigo is a Monday it's local so not too bad.
    Gonna try and get tickets for this, much smaller and should make for a good atmosphere.
  • Options
    This is just for charlton fans? nice one if it is. not to my taste but a big name these days
  • Options
    https://tickets.axs.com/eventShopperV3UK.html?wr=e99352cd-f020-40eb-a02b-034ae3a031b0&skin=indigo2

Tickets on sale now - I got some balcony seats as too old to stand and couldnt afford Kings Row. Hopefully I'm going to be the best step mum like everrrrr!
  • Options
    Whats with the shiny tight suit?
    Good on the trust though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2012
    hi all am going to this concert taking my wife and my 13 old daughter.going to make a right weekend of it am coming down on the saturday to watch us against brum then find a hotel for a few nights.it says on the charlton home page that all the first team will be there so should be a good night.but my question is anyone no how i can get in contact with david berry or any one connected to the concert because i would like to try and get my daughter to meet olly murrs.i dont mind having to pay for it.anything to make my daughter happy many thanks in advance tony
  • Options
    does anyone no of any cheap hotels near the arena were i can stay or any close by as am going to this event many thanks in advance tony
  • Options
    Premier inn At Stratford or travel lodge in Woolwich.

Stratford is probably the safer bet though.
  • Options
    thanks bdl
  • Options
    Im going to this with the mrs. She dont stop talking about murs so im hoping he does me a favour and takes her off my hands
  • Options
    Lib every home game mate he is in there just drop her in and leave
  • Options
    He did say leave it. ;)
  • Options
    Wifes going, anyone know who else is performing ?
  • Options

Wifes going, anyone know who else is performing ?

Apparently a pop band called Lawson -
    don't ask me - -not got a clue who they are!

Dave Berry and his girl sidekick hosting.

• Options
    Lisa Snowdon?

Oh yes please.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm going, but purely in a professional capacity!
  • Options
    90 tickets left only.

am looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Anyone that goes to the Indigo regularly. Is there much food choice inside ?
  • Options
    50% off food in the Slug tonight if ive read their offer correctly.
  • Options
    Night didn't go to plan as murs didnt take the missus off me :D

But was a good night. Lawson were top drawer. Murs is a very good entertainer. Gutted snowden was absent.

See rhoysy, waggy, curbs, gritt, basey, bolder, bright and peacock. Had a good old chat with waggy after. Top bloke and even had a laugh when i told him i wanted to motorboat snowden :-0
  • Options
    Great night and a credit to all concerned. Both Lawson and Olly Murs were superb. Happy 20th Birthday to the Community Trust.
  • Options
    Super night last night. Never heard of Lawson before but they were really good. Lots of faces there which was good to see. Well done to the Trust, Dave Berry and Olly Murs for making it a superb event.
  • Options
    Curbs is looking very trim these days.

A very good night.

Lawson were very good even tho I dont really know them. Liked their drummer's style and Murs is a great entertainer. The girls love him and quite a few Mums too. He had everyone up.

Bit late for the youngsters, the crowd thinned out near me as some families left after about his 2nd song.
    But I'm sure there are a lot of tired but very happy youngsters at school today.

Why is the service at the Indigo so shit. Anytime I've been there has been garbage. It was alright later on after the first rush but still, rubbish from a venue like that. Glad i had dinner before we went in. No food in there at all.

• Options
    Whenever I've been in there the service has been terrible, makes The Valley look like a drive-thru.

Also tried knocking me for change a couple of times as well, crooks!
  • Options
    Shame as I do like it in there.