Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAT - have you got one

Following on from the 'Dogs' post, anyone got cats? I love mine to bits:

chino14ww7.jpg

kramer02oz8.jpg

Comments

• Options
    my jack would have fun with the kitten.
  • Options
    My Ma has a cat that i like to call my own, he is a British Blue cream he is called frank and is a legend. I have some better pics of him, but not here, i will sort em out!
  • Options
    Got three!
    Might post some pics up later.
  • Options
    Got a ginger Tom by the name of Felix. Love him to bits He only moves off the bed when he wants feeding or to go out and do his jobbies. It's a shame that he usually wants to go out at 4am...Grrrr
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Tom - 15 year old ginger.

Pushkin - 8 year old female Tabby.

Tom has to be kept away from Bert because he claws him. Push and Bert play all day.

No pictures so I thought I would post one of Steve Dowman (netaddicks fame) on his stag do.

Booo it wont work
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    two rescue cats. One, Blaze, treats the house as a hotel. Very friendly she spends her time between four houses but always comes back to us to sleep. Neighbours feed her chicken, ham, cheese etc. Saves us doing so. The other, Bobbie, spends 23 hrs a day asleep in the conservatory. Goes out for half hour morning and night. Wouldn't be without 'em.
  • Options
    I can confirm that MCS's Cat is Quality having met him a few times.

Where I live they have a grey cat called 'Wideload' cos it's gotta huge arse..!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I can confirm that MCS's Cat is Quality having met him a few times.

Where I live they have a grey cat called 'Wideload' cos it's gotta huge arse..!
    Does it look like Jimmy-Floyd? ;o)
  • Options
    My littl'un - He actually sleeps like this!
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Leroy - where did you get your cats from? I've got a white one thats very similar to the one in the picture, and it had a couple in the same litter that looked a lot like yours.

I've got pictures but cant get them to attach!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Tom - 15 year old ginger.

Pushkin - 8 year old female Tabby.

Tom has to be kept away from Bert because he claws him. Push and Bert play all day.

No pictures so I thought I would post one of Steve Dowman (netaddicks fame) on his stag do.

Booo it wont work[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_59163 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]DSCF0059.JPG[/div][/ul][/div][/quote]

I have a Ginger Tom which we named "Tom" (lazy i know!!) he's 16 in July - spends the whole day asleep and only wakes to eat, pee, or welcome me home.. I will try and get a pic tomorrow.
  • Options
    Got 4

Penny, Jenny, Emily and Jack

Jack only has one eye, was dumped in a skip when born got an infection. Crazy cat thinks its a dog, fetches paper sticks you name it and pants like one to.

Crazy crazy cat.................
  • Options
    They were from a woman in Beddington - her cat had a litter of five black & white - Chino (the one in the picture) was almost pure white except for a small patch of black on his nut - he got run over when he was about 18 months old and the black hair disappeared completely. He is the most beautiful cat you could ever want, but absolutely petrified of anyone except me and the wife.
  • Options
    Ah, theyre not the same ones then. mine's only about seven months, pure white too, loves to sit at the window and cackle at birds
  • Options
    4 amazing cats.

Merlin
    Minsteral (don't tell him i can't spell his name right...)
    Maisy
    noriyuki

Merlin is almost as old as me and easily the coolest cat ever. (ever.)

ever ever ever.
  • Options
    Four cats - three female and one (neutered!) male
    The three females (Camilla, Sophie and Maia) are siamese (seal, chocolate and lilac points) and the male (Homer) is half siamese (award winning chocolate points escapes for rendezvous with local tom...). Used to have Maggie and Jasper aswell...RTA victims...

Camilla is a poorly puss, Sophie is a bully, Maia is fat and Homer is stupid (well wouldn't you be living with three females and having a certain lack of tackle...)

Between the four of them, I think (know) they are trying to wreck the house - the kids had nothing on this crew...they just put up with the owners...soon they will take over. Very Orwellian (Animal Farm)
  • Options
    Got 2

Felix (looks just like the one from the cat food ad) 17yrs old. Doesn't do much these days apart from sleep, shit and jump up for a cuddle, but in his day was a right old bruiser. Ive seen him see of a male fox, catch Magpies and then another one that was diving bombing him from the 1st ones mob.

George - 5 months and jet black. Weirdest cat Ive come across. If you drop anything on the floor he'll eat it,. Lemon peel, Rocket leaves, Olives, Fruit...... Needless to say at 5mths old hes a scream!!
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    uma and izzy. They are fantastic entertainment.
  • Options
    i have a menagerie of cats. each having a distinct taste in music.
    this one likes stevie wonder.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    this likes hip hop.
  • Options
    this one likes house
  • Options
    this one is into gangsta rap
  • Options
    these little rascals like heavy metal.
  • Options
    and finally i think this one goes clubbing with ketman ;-)
  • Options
    Can i join your metal band please?
  • Options
    Mr Sarnie you've made my day!!
  • Options
    The house one is ketman. Good one sarnie!
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    PBS- I have just almost PMLAMFAO.

very funny!
  • Options
    pbs- absolute quality