Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

When is the first league game for next season?

I'm trying to plan a holiday with my mates but don't want to miss any Charlton games so does anyone know what date the first championship game next season will be on? I have looked to try and find out but have had no luck.

Comments

• Options
    I'm trying to plan a holiday with my mates but don't want to miss any Charlton games so does anyone know what date the first championship premiership game next season will be on? I have looked to and find out but have had no luck.

; )
  • Options
    Go in June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Maybe Charlton will have a pre-season tour of the West Country, with matches at Torquay, Excreter and Argyle?

Then you get your holiday, see some football and miss nothing.
  • Options
    I would imagine the 10/11 will be the opening weekend.
  • Options

I would imagine the 10/11 will be the opening weekend.

world cup the following year (2014) so wouldn't bet against this date.............maybe even a week earlier !!

• Options
    CEJ , you have raised a very important point , thankyou!
  • Options
    Simple don't go on holiday.
  • Options
    Charity Shield will be the first weekend of August.
    You don't want to miss that after our stunning fa cup victory over Arsenal
  • Options
    I'm trying to plan a holiday with my mates but don't want to miss any Charlton games so does anyone know what date the first championship 1st division game next season will be on? I have looked to and find out but have had no luck.

Just covering all the bases. lol

• Options
    I've sometimes had the same issue and have just emailed the football league for an answer. If the outline fixture list has been organised they usually come back pretty quickly with the answer. (It's also true to say that they usually don't put out press releases until much nearer the date.) If you get an answer let us know and ask for the play-off dates as well!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Oggy Red said:

Maybe Charlton will have a pre-season tour of the West Country, with matches at Torquay, Excreter and Argyle?

Haha I was thinking more Magaluf or Ibiza tbh, I'm sure Torquay is lovely though ;)

• Options
    edited November 2012

Oggy Red said:

Haha I was thinking more Magaluf or Ibiza tbh, I'm sure Torquay is lovely though ;)

Anything like last summer, August in the west country will be rained off.