Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parking near the Valley

I am having to drive down to the game today - first time I ever have. Does anyone know if there are any restrictions in parking outside ASDA? Or is there anywhere better to park?

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2012
    I would avoid the car parks and park up the on the hills on the way up to top of Charlton. Roads off Church Lane or Charlton Lane will have spaces if you arrive early enough.
  • Options
    Park in the bugle and you just have to go in for a couple before the game
  • Options
    I park near the Sainsbury in North Greenwich. 15 minute walk to The Valley. Bit closer than Asda. Do my grocery shop on the way home. Lovely!
  • Options
    Asda is 2 hours

I park opposite where boots/next etc us and you get 3 hours so make sure you park up 2.15 onwards
  • Options
    My old man and brother will be coming up again, but will be the first time driving up there, is asda the best parking or is there a place where you can pay a couple of quid ?
  • Options
    Pay car park near bottom of Victoria Road for £5 just off Woolwich Road.
  • Options
    redman said:

Echo this - always park here - seems secure and a quick getaway onto the Woolwich Road. Only a 10min walk to the ground.

• Options

redman said:

Echo this - always park here - seems secure and a quick getaway onto the Woolwich Road. Only a 10min walk to the ground.

Me too, although it can be a pain to get out of. Parked for years at another £5 a go place just over the roundabout behind Magro, but its suddenly stopped being available after the Cardiff game.
  • Options
    *Parky at The Valley

• Options
    What’s the situation with Makro parking on a midweek game?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What’s the situation with Makro parking on a midweek game?
    Every car park down there have restrictions on matchday, I believe it's 90 mins or something like that