Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry Redknapp - New QPR manager

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dave2l said:

As least he says what he means.

Pardon?
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

I'm starting to like Redknapp now strangely enough. Didn't have a high opinion of him previously. Something about this QPR appointment has made me think he is a real football man taking on a big challenge.

Have always liked Redknapp & always will even though we all know he is a very dodgy character!! Don't think he has taken this job for purely footballing reasons though, I think the potential bottomless pit of transfer money may have something to do with it!!
  • Options
    ^
    At least*
  • Options
    They can`t stop shipping goals, might be too late for them when Jan comes and they can sign another 2 dozen players. If they don`t get results against Sunderland and Villa then they really are in deep sh........t!
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

^
    At least*

I got that, just can't quite fathom the statement anyway
  • Options
    Just saying on footballing terms he is quite open and honest with the media.
  • Options
    Yeah I love it when he talks about other club's players and how good they are then denies he is interested. 'Triffic.
  • Options
    1st win of the season, 5 points off the drop.

Not there yet but in 5 months it will be "Harry has done it again".
  • Options

Dave2l said:

I'm starting to like Redknapp now strangely enough. Didn't have a high opinion of him previously. Something about this QPR appointment has made me think he is a real football man taking on a big challenge.

Have always liked Redknapp & always will even though we all know he is a very dodgy character!! Don't think he has taken this job for purely footballing reasons though, I think the potential bottomless pit of transfer money may have something to do with it!!

Loftus Road Rymans sales of brown paper envelopes have increased recently
    Allegedly
  • Options
    As an aside, my Fulham pal went yesterday.

QPR charged them £46
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The carrots are charging the spuds £50
  • Options
    Outrageous
  • Options
    Its a business so let the businessmen who own the club set ticket prices.
  • Options
    £25 for league1last season, makes £50 for Premier league football seem well priced.
  • Options
    Prices are just ridiculous in this country

The cost to watch div 4, 3, 2, football can cost more than a bundesliga match

How can this be the case it is a blatent fleecing of supporters
  • Options

Its a business so let the businessmen who own the club set ticket prices.

If you can tell me where I've ever said that I guarantee I will win your next auction, even if it,s for one of your turds.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

1st win of the season, 5 points off the drop.

Not there yet but in 5 months it will be "Harry has done it again".

Still think they'll go down, but they'll give it a much better go under Harry than Hughes.