Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hatton vs semchenko

13»

Comments

• Options
    That was horrible to watch both during and after the fight.

Like Froch said, the guy needs professional help just gotta hope he lays off the beer and bugle and concentrates on the promoting side to keep himself busy
  • Options
    Bit ironic he's stopped lots of people with that shot

That has got to be it, the man is a warrior and whilst I think everyone can understand why he wanted to do this he needs to see the tank is empty and to relive the better days
  • Options
    I worry about Hatton mentally. He looks heartbroken. Some fighters just don't know when to pack it in. We have all seen what's happened to Bruno, I really hope Hatton doesn't go the same way
  • Options
    Will go down as a British sporting legend, and deservedly so.

I think he will call it a day now - he even said it himself, how many times can he pick his arse up off the floor?

The scenes after the fight were heartbreaking to watch.
  • Options
    Hatton the man is a great great guy who is just a normal boy from Manchester

Ain't spunked his dough has fallen to demons with drink and powder but he needs to find his family again as that is the only salvation he has

Ricky find ya dad find mum and get back together look after your kids

Find the next big talent and bring him through

You don't need the gloves to find what your looking for

I am gutted tonight
  • Options
    Hatton says he's out:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/20483237

Just hope he gets a bit of support now. Would hate to see him going the way of Gary Speed.
  • Options
    Ricky spoke well and it made sense

He was told constantly that the losses to may weather and paccio

Didn't matter and he could still do it

He knows now he needs his family and he needs to take hatton promotions all the way

It was never about cash for this man

Good luck Ricky god bless and look after yourself
  • Options
    What were the odds of the other guy to win the fight anybody know?
  • Options
    Just watched the Mayweather fight again.
    Thought it at the time and still do.If the Mayweather camp didn't tap the ref up to keep Hatton away from their man for the first 4 or 5 rounds then I'll eat my hat. Constantly splitting them up knowing that it would be the first few rounds where Ricky would do his damage.
    Absolute travesty.
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

Is it PPV tonight?

Yeah on Primetime 498 on Sky £14.95 or www.firstrowsports.eu to stream online

Do you know if you can V+/sky + it on primetime or do you have to watch it live?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

JohnBoyUK said:

Is it PPV tonight?

Do you know if you can v+ it on prime time or do you have to watch it live?

• Options

JohnBoyUK said:

Is it PPV tonight?

Do you know if you can V+/sky + it on primetime or do you have to watch it live?
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

Is it PPV tonight?

Do you know if you can v+ it on prime time or do you have to watch it live?