Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well Done Me!! 200th Comment.

This is my 201st comment........A milestone reached.

Comments

• Options
    suprising, as in person you normally notch that up within about 45 seconds :-)
  • Options
    Busy working see.......202nd
  • Options
    Well if you start threads like this it's hardly surprising (only jokin)
  • Options
    Congratulations Hillsy, you've moved up to 65th in the 'number of posts' roster !
  • Options
    65th....You really are stato in disguise.

Can you put the list on a thread?
  • Options
    no, sorry.
  • Options
    Hillsy, what did you have for lunch today?
  • Options
    Hello Mr Cuff....I had a Noodle Bar in Sidcup High Street. Very Nice indeed. Any news on your contact lense front!!
  • Options
    Interesting call. I had a few pints and some scampi fries! Decided against the contacts as waving a lens at the referee just doesn't look as cool as a pair of NHSs!
  • Options
    "I had a few pints and some scampi fries!"

A class act.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I believe most of the major food groups are covered there.
  • Options
    yep, malt, hops and offal - the three major food groups.
  • Options
    just walked back into the office and asked:

'why is it you can drink all evening and be fine, yet you have two pints at lunch, return to your desk and feel like you've been on a sambucca / tequila-led mission ?'

And the bloke behind said its because your liver is at its most inefficient between 12pm and 4pm in the afternoon.

Is that true ????

Does the liver work in shifts ?

Have the Spanish been getting away with it for centuries, blagging the world that they have a doze because of the sun, while the truth is actually giving the liver a rest during its 'down tools' hours ???
  • Options
    Are you asking me - or was that a more general question?
  • Options
    Given that this is your area of expertise off it - I reckon you should answer anyway.
  • Options
    i've just had a large glass of wine, and i want a doze now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]This is my 201st comment........A milestone reached.

Congratulating yourself on something that you have done yourself is really lame.

It's a bit like clapping yourself after singing a song or something, I mean who is stupid enough to do that :-)
  • Options
    Everyone has my permission to smack me clean in the mouth if they ever catch me clapping after VFR.
  • Options
    thats not fair, loads of people probably can't reach!!!
  • Options
    lol - I also didnt say anything about not hitting them back :-)