Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lana Del Rey

Holy Mary Mother of God this has to be one of the sexiest women I have ever seen. Manufactured or not, I bet she bangs like a shithouse door in a gale. She can sing a bit as well.

Comments

• No good without pictures Leroy, you know the score.
  • Yeah I would, but she could do with some bigger thrups, IMHO.
  • Can't be dealing with the fake nose and lips. I think she looks completely ridiculous in that last picture. Like a relatively well made china doll replica, with about as much personality to go with it
  • Can't be dealing with the fake nose and lips. I think she looks completely ridiculous in that last picture. Like a relatively well made china doll replica, with about as much personality to go with it

Now you mention it, just what is going on with her hooter???
  • Off_it said:

Can't be dealing with the fake nose and lips. I think she looks completely ridiculous in that last picture. Like a relatively well made china doll replica, with about as much personality to go with it

Now you mention it, just what is going on with her hooter???
    I can't be certain, but I'm fairly sure they carved most of it off and stuffed it in her lips. And then they left it pinting upwards because...I don't know, they were drunk?
  • Every bird in Hollywood has had work done. Couldn't give a shit. Her best feature is her eyes. They're hypnotic. She's also got that bored, slightly amused sexuality thing going perfectly.
  • She looks like she's made of wax

nice looking tho
  • Every bird in Hollywood has had work done. Couldn't give a shit. Her best feature is her eyes. They're hypnotic. She's also got that bored, slightly amused sexuality thing going perfectly.

I guess so. I saw Priscilla Presley on telly early talking about Larry Hagman.

Now that used to be one good looking woman back in the day. Now she looks like a waxwork of her former self - only a waxwork that has been left too close to the radiator and has started to melt in places.

• Sponsored links:

• Yeah she has nice eyes, last couple of pics make it look like she has a crease in her nose