Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Injured in training

just home after a weekend away from the Internet to see that Seaborne and Haynes injured in training, these aren't the first players to be injured at Sparrows Lane this season, surely they should be a bit more careful ???

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2012
    They were Frimponged.
  • Options
    Can't do much about Haynes and his hammy to be fair. Maybe seabourne got FRIMPONGED
  • Options

Can't do much about Haynes and his hammy to be fair. Maybe seabourne got FRIMPONGED

Was it his hammy ?
  • Options
    Hammy tweak not too serious but a doubt for Tuesday

Wrapped in cotton wool for the bigun
  • Options

Hammy tweak not too serious but a doubt for Tuesday

Wrapped in cotton wool for the bigun

Ok cheers him and his bloody cheese strings :-(
  • Options
    I remember once under Curbs we were so depleted through injuries that they were not allowed any contact in training.

Imagine Frim and Kerm coming together in training
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

I remember once under Curbs we were so depleted through injuries that they were not allowed any contact in training.

Boom!
  • Options

Kap10 said:

Boom!
    @Boom would take them both out at the same time!
  • Options
    At one point under Curbs, I was convinced Big Merv was nobbling them himself. We got far more injuries than it was possible to put down to bad luck. In recent years, I think we've actually been pretty lucky with injuries.
  • Options
    Yes. Evina was injured in training.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

At one point under Curbs, I was convinced Big Merv was nobbling them himself. We got far more injuries than it was possible to put down to bad luck. In recent years, I think we've actually been pretty lucky with injuries.

Amen to that.Remember Jensen out for 8 weeks with a sore toe.

• Options
    Another word or Frimponged and that is Denched!