Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

how dench was frimpong

firstly dench means good, i thought he was fantastic really bossed it lil worried he might see red at millwall but we need some fight, there was a moment he dinged a 50 yard premiership quality ball to ex hayes and yeading pritchards control. obvs it went out of play but classy player, reminds me of song. not knowing pritch hes very good for such a quick jump in quality of football

DENCH, who else thinks we should should dench every time he touches the ball, as you should shout WILSON!! (cast away, tom hanks) when he touches the ball

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Not me.
  • Options
    Zzzzzzzz
  • Options
    If people are going to shout that word every time Frimpong touches the ball I'll break his legs myself
  • Options
    All a bit silly. Maybe I'm getting old, but it's ridiculous in my opinion.
  • Options

• Options
    Cor dear , smells like someones gassed the place out in here , lighten up people.
  • Options

Cor dear , smells like someones gassed the place out in here , lighten up people.

This
  • Options
    I reckon everytime he touches the ball we should blast out some Lethal Bizzle over the PA, like "Pow" when he puts in a tackle, "Go Go Go" when he's running with the ball, "Fire" when he's got a shooting chance, "Oi" when he gets fouled and "Leave it Yeah" when there's some sort of dust-up.

Would be wicked. Boss. Dench.
  • Options
    Everytime Stevens touches the ball, we should all shout out "carbalondia", and when Fuller is on the ball we shout out "promotaglombrendo".

Now, if we can come up with more silly made up words for the other players I'm sure it would create a cracking atmosphere.

Dench my arse......................................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Everytime Stevens touches the ball, we should all shout out "carbalondia", and when Fuller is on the ball we shout out "promotaglombrendo".

Now, if we can come up with more silly made up words for the other players I'm sure it would create a cracking atmosphere.

Dench my arse......................................

Bet your buzzing for the 8th december ??
  • Options
    I was thinking we should shout Dench every time he passes the ball, but then remembered how gay it was when we shouted feesh.

As for Saturday, Frimpong was pretty dench, I give him an 8 on the dench scale. i'm surprised with how he plays, being cousins with a famous rapper and having a clothing label I expected him to be quite flash but he is the exact opposite!
  • Options
    Dench. Quality player - did he give the ball away? He's a step up from this level and is streets ahead of side-ways Semedo. I'm not worried about Millwall next week. He's had one red in his entire career. He looked very composed and never looked like losing his head. Leave it yeah.
  • Options
    I believe the young man in question put in a sterling performance, I for one will be doffing my bowler in his direction should his standard of play remain equally high on future occasions.
  • Options
    On a scale of 1 to Judi.

Judi.
  • Options

I believe the young man in question put in a sterling performance, I for one will be doffing my bowler in his direction should his standard of play remain equally high on future occasions.

I concur, good sir. Splendid stuff!
  • Options
    He's a great player and always looks to distribute the ball in good areas, beat of all he doesn't give it away too often and doesn't always look to go backwards, we're lucky to get him
  • Options
    I dont understand why as soon as he came off we just starting hoofing the ball. Was quite frustrating as Stephens and Pritch can both play a bit aswell.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Frimpong showed just how far away from premier quality Stephens is with his performance. Excellent.
  • Options
    And AC what we have been missing in midfield.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Frimpong showed just how far away from premier quality Stephens is with his performance. Excellent.

Two very different players to be fair.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I'm clearly in the minority here, Frimpong did ok after a slow start when the game seemed to be going on around him. Fair enough he did settle in and made a couple of excellent cross field passes and showed a lot of promise but on an hour's play I don't quite have him up there in the 'world beater class' that some do on here. It's all about opinions!
  • Options
    Bloke in my office goes to the same church as Frimpong. He was there on Sunday and is apparently a very down to earth bloke, mingling easily and no obvious bling etc.
  • Options
    Deadred said:

I'm clearly in the minority here, Frimpong did ok after a slow start when the game seemed to be going on around him. Fair enough he did settle in and made a couple of excellent cross field passes and showed a lot of promise but on an hour's play I don't quite have him up there in the 'world beater class' that some do on here. It's all about opinions!

No mate, it's not just you. Bags of potential certainly and some glimpses of class but I think there's a lot of wishful thinking and a case of the Emporer's new clothes going on.
  • Options
    Frimpong, Frimpong, Frimpong, Frimpong, Frimpong, Idle I Po, Frimpong, Frimpong, Frimpong, Frimpong, Idle I Po, Idle I Po. . . .
  • Options
    How about Fiiiiiish, that sounds ok?
  • Options
    Anyone know how serious his injury is?
  • Options

Frimpong, Frimpong, Frimpong, Frimpong, Frimpong, Idle I Po, Frimpong, Frimpong, Frimpong, Frimpong, Idle I Po, Idle I Po. . . .

no, it's

Frimpongs Dench my lord, Frimpongs Dench, Frimpongs Dench my lord Frimpongs Dench, Frimpongs Dench ma lord Frimpongs Dench, oh lord Frimpongs Dench!

(Kum By Ya)
  • Options
    MCS said:

no, it's

Frimpongs Dench my lord, Frimpongs Dench, Frimpongs Dench my lord Frimpongs Dench, Frimpongs Dench ma lord Frimpongs Dench, oh lord Frimpongs Dench!

(Kum By Ya)
    Just trying to keep up The Goon(er)s part of Frimpong. Perhaps your contribution can be the B-Side. Or a Double A Side.

lol
  • Options
    MCS said:

no, it's

(Kum By Ya)
    Just trying to keep up The Goon(er)s part of Frimpong. Perhaps your contribution can be the B-Side. Or a Double A Side.

lol