Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

fa cup 3rd round who would you like to see us play?

124»

Comments

• Norwich away :)
  • Wouldn't mind someone like Oxford away. If we're home to a Premiership team, I'd rather play someone like Everton, Newcastle or Liverpool outside the top 4/5, who genuinely want to progress in the competition and who put something approaching their first team out.
  • We have had Tottenham away Fulham away so hopefully Chelsea, QPR, West Ham or Arsenal away
  • Man city or Chelsea at home
  • United away. Would be brilliant
  • edited November 2012
    Think we're due a dull draw after the past couple of seasons. Expecting an uninspiring L1/2 side at home.

I'd enjoy Chelmsford away.
  • Hastings away (if they can beat Harrogate away in the 2nd rd).
  • Everton. Home or away. Otherwise not bothered.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Liverpool away.

I remember going to a cup game against them in the 90's. Think we lost 2-1 and kim Grant scored a peach, Stan collymore was a different class
  • Stoke away 10 minute walk for me
  • Sponsored links:

• shine166 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Liverpool away.

I remember going to a cup game against them in the 90's. Think we lost 2-1 and kim Grant scored a peach, Stan collymore was a different class
    Remember this very well - think it was Coca Cola Cup and we took 8,000 fans.
  • wasn't it the FA Cup round after Bristol City away....we had about 6k there
  • Palarse at home. We owe them one.

Palace away would be more fun
  • Chelmsford away

Don't think they'll get through mate!
  • Man u

Man citeh

Arsenal

Spurs

Chelsea

At home in that order failing that liverpool away
  • Pompey away ... perfect
  • edited November 2012
    Webby said:

Pompey away ... perfect

Not if the Solent freezes over in January with all this global warming...........In answer to the question, anyone at home.
  • Deadred said:

Webby said:

Pompey away ... perfect

Not if the Solent freezes over in January with all this global warming...........In answer to the question, anyone at home.
    Well at least the frozen solent will save me the £60 on the boat from the Island :-)

• Man Utd or Man City away....the sooner we're out of that competition, the better!

We need to focus on maintaining Championship status, any other tournaments in our way is only going to be a distraction.
  • edited November 2012
    Deadred said:

Manchester United away .. a nice big payday

Will there be free coaches?

no way .. there will be a big scramble for tickets and 'Valley Ave it Away Day' will clean up on the coach fares
  • Sponsored links:

• Deadred said:

Manchester United away .. a nice big payday

Will there be free coaches?

no way .. there will be a gig scramble for tickets and 'Valley Ave it Away Day' will clean up on the coach fares
    Boooo! Bring back Airman.
  • banckzy said:

Man Utd or Man City away....the sooner they 're out of that competition, the better!

Anyone can win it, so why not us? As Curbs would says.
  • Leeds or Ipswich away
  • Away to any fairly local team to me would be good.
  • The 1986 Argentina side.

I've lost me meds........
  • Anywhere with a terrace would be good.

Quire fancy Coventry with memories of 99 in mind.
    Lower league, not too far, plenty of tickets.

Wouldn't mind Southampton, they would rest players, short trip, bit of an off-field history, good turnout.

Brentford for the terrace and boat.

If it has to be prem, then also Liverpool or Villa away - both there for the taking.

If it has to be at home, make it an easy one, them hope for a decent away in the 4th.
  • Afc Wimbledon at home
  • Southampton away!
  • Chelmsford away

Don't think they'll get through mate!
    Chelmsford away to Crawley today.