Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We just want you to behave and as usual know your place on Sat

Normally and on past experiences between our clubs when you do go to your littles cousins place, you invariably know the rules and dont speak out of turn.

I dont expect anything different this Saturday.

By gosh, i even have a feeling in my water that there could be a shock on the cards as we lose (by that time) our 13 match unbeaten run - they always have to go sometime - and you exemplarary away form bares some fruit.

In such an event do please behave. Please keep to type and be satisfied when you do eventually get out at our place.
There will be some trains to look at very soon after the result around the South Bermondsey station, which for those who a new to the 'new den' experience offer some unrivalled views on the top of an escarpment.

What a bonus for you robins if that were to happen, and i suspect the majority of you all will feel X-Mas has come.

Kind regards on anticipation that you will respect us and be sympathetic towards those who in the main like to make things 'heavy' at our place on matchdays.

Comments

• Options
    Cheers for the advice mate.
  • Options
    she's back.
  • Options
    Not even a good wind up.
  • Options
    This guy is an amateur ...
  • Options
    He's shot his bolt too early there.......poor!
  • Options
    "exemplaray" (sic.)
    "unrivalled"
    "escarpment"
    "anticipation"
    "sympathetic"

Been reading the thesaurus on the shitter again?
  • Options
    Millwall fan telling Charlton fans to behave themselves. Heard it all now!!
  • Options
    No wonder no one likes you; very poor English grammar and spelling, pretty good for a spanner though! Keep up the evening classes I am sure you'll get to grips with it eventually.
  • Options
    I've got a good mate, millwall season ticket holder. I know my place on saturday and keep my head down because a) I go to football just for football and b) (as to what you are alluding to) he is backed up by thousand of other millwall fans containing a contingent of nutters who i have the common sense to know i would be way out of my league and do me serious damage.

Then for the other 364 days of the year he will keep his head down around me and not get too lairy and knows his place because he knows that is the natural order of things when he isnt backed up by the hard men at his club, like the time I slapped him at school and he got his mum to call my mum and i had to apologise.

Im sure he is the only millwall fan to give it the billy big bollocks all year round when backed up by the rep and their support without having the substance to do so and the rest of them will all be challenging Mayweather and Manny when they can arrange it.
  • Options
    1/10 (and the 1 was just for bothering)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    terrible effort

D-
  • Options
    poor effort, and that's three strikes and you're out
  • Options

Then for the other 364 days of the year he will keep his head down around me and not get too lairy and knows his place because he knows that is the natural order of things when he isnt backed up by the hard men at his club, like the time I slapped him at school and he got his mum to call my mum and i had to apologise.

Bully. You shouldn't pick on the afflicted like that.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!