Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Posh the top priority for Addicks boss, not Millwall

Comments

• Options
    Should be the case for all of us as they are our next game, then it's Millwall!!
  • Options
    Peterborough is a six pointer.

History tells us that we rarely win league cups and Millwall matches.

Therefore we need 3 points off the Posh and it will be a nice bonus if we pick up any points at the Toolbox.
  • Options
    Didn't we go to Millwall a few years ago in early December and win 2-0 and go on a run that saw us go up that season, and saw them go down?

More of that please!
  • Options

Didn't we go to Millwall a few years ago in early December and win 2-0 and go on a run that saw us go up that season, and saw them go down?

More of that please!

95/96 - Millwall went down and Charlton reached the play-offs. No promotion though or Wembley day out, beaten by Palace in the semis.
  • Options
    I remember both games well, the feeling I had getting beaten by Palace in the playoffs was horrible, I think it was Ray Houghton who scored against us?
  • Options
    I'd take a loss on Tuesday if it guaranteed a result on Saturday.
  • Options
    We lost a 1nil lead in the first leg at the valley. We had stopped scoring goals towards the end of that season and needed to score twice at selhurst. Was horrible losing to them but curbs brought us back stronger.