Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - Charlton 1-1 Huddersfield plus THE PROMORELEGATOR

Thanks to the 58 Lifers who game marks, here are the stats:

here: cdn.vanillaforums.com/charltonlife.vanillaforums.com/FileUpload/1f/5f126cf747b42528f0a6b9d1f24bce.pdf

we now have two players on four yellow cards.

Comments

• Options
    Great stats. Nice to see that no team has been relegated on 24 points and still matching Reading from last year.
  • Options
    3 on yellow according to BBC - Morro. JJ and Pritch.
  • Options
    24 points, 24 goals for and 24 goals against! Have we used 24 players by any chance?
  • Options

3 on yellow according to BBC - Morro. JJ and Pritch.

OS has Morro & Pritch on four with JJ on Three. Trust LL over BBC.
  • Options
    LL has Stephens on 4!!
  • Options

24 points, 24 goals for and 24 goals against! Have we used 24 players by any chance?

Sorry to spoil the perfect stats, Weegie ...... just 21 players so far.

• Options
    in fact we have 3 players on 4 yellows
    Morro
    Prit
    Stephs

both BBC and OS agree

as you all know I'm always right sometimes :)
  • Options
    very good as always.
    Hulse is actually down 2 not 1 ..... but shouldn't there a minimum appearances (4 or 5 perhaps) before entering the table?
  • Options
    Salad said:

very good as always.
    Hulse is actually down 2 not 1 ..... but shouldn't there a minimum appearances (4 or 5 perhaps) before entering the table?

thanks Salad, I used to have a minimum of 5 games but now I put them all in as I like it that way. However as the season progresses I shall reinstate the 5 game rule.

• Options
    edited November 2012
    I personally think that our players should have higher player marks due to the fact that they got a pen in the dying embers of the game, had they scored 10 mins earlier or so I strongly believe that we would have won
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did we really have 7 shots on target, All I can remember is the goal and Hulse's header at the end.
  • Options
    Intresting that in the last year 4 years no team has ever finished in the bottom 3 or 6 having had 24 points at this stage of the season apart from Reading last year, if they can do it..........