Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Morrison Suspended Saturday (Millwall) ?

Hoping someone can confirm this - guy behind believed MM is now suspended for millwall after accumulating now 5 yellow cards?

Comments

• Options
    CP confirms Michael Morrison will miss the Millwall match through suspension. "It's a shame, but that's why you have the squad." (IL) #cafc (twitter)
  • Options
    Programme only showed him as 3 bookings, believe it missed one from Cardiff.
  • Options
    Looks like he's out - anyone want to predict the back 4 for Sat?
  • Options
    Stand out player in our defence - will be sorely missed.
  • Options
    Oh dear :-(
  • Options
    Massive blow.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Shame Morrison is out reminds me a bit of Rio when he brings the ball out of defence big big loss for Saturday
  • Options
    Think I'd go Taylor rather than Dervite
  • Options
    Bubble said:

This

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Beckboy said:

Bubble said:

This

No way, Dervite is the better option - shown by the amount of game time (albeit in defensive mid position) he's had over Taylor recently
  • Options
    Quite simply, who ever is quickest as Cort lacks pace.
  • Options
    Don't really like the sound of Wood against Dervite or Taylor.
  • Options
    His replacement is a tough one to call, Dervite has the game time in his favour but didn't impress alongside Cort against Middlesbrough so I would prefer Taylor. However SCP will have the added advantage of seeing them in training and in his judgement I trust.
  • Options
    When he did the foul, I'm desperately pleading with the ref not to book him and the people around are looking at me like I'm some sort of lunatic.
    Perhaps the one player we couldn't afford to lose for this game.
    Aarghhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Morrison is so good
  • Options
    seabourne is a centre back,can see scp putting him there and kerkar lb,hope not!
  • Options
    Play dervite he has potential
  • Options
    Dervite for me more comfortable on the ball than Taylor who hasn't played this season
  • Options
    Anyone reckon Powell might go 4-5-1 for this one?

He might choose to stick Hulse up-front by himself (two games in five days too much for Yann?) and have the five man midfield?

Could play Taylor AND Dervite with the latter playing the holding midfield role with Pritchard, Frimpong, Jackson and Kerkar in front of him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shame he was immense again last night
  • Options

Anyone reckon Powell might go 4-5-1 for this one?

He might choose to stick Hulse up-front by himself (two games in five days too much for Yann?) and have the five man midfield?

Could play Taylor AND Dervite with the latter playing the holding midfield role with Pritchard, Frimpong, Jackson and Kerkar in front of him.

Wouldn't surprise me at all.....4-5-1 has served us well away from home this season. Yann has to be protected from coming back too hard too soon, Fuller is likely to be struggling after last night (haven't seen any news yet) and Haynes is recovering from a knock. Makes sense to play Hulse up top on his own and beef up the midfield.

• Options
    RedPanda said:

Don't really like the sound of Wood against Dervite or Taylor.

I agree.

Cort > Wood
    Dervite > Keogh

Playing Taylor against any of these two Strikers, 3-0 down at HT.

• Options
    edited November 2012
    The problem is - I think Cort is twice the player with Morro next to him. They compliment each other well.
  • Options
    Back 4 for Saturday ? .. Sollly Dervite Cort Seabourne .. Cort and Taylor together, solid BUT s l o w