Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

awful journos!

just having a quick browse on my twitter to see a friend re tweet a fella called simon peach who was covering the game tonight, the mans a utter tool! slagging off the game saying it was boring, hoping we dont get promoted due to chris powells apparent lack of time keeping skills for a post match interview, has anyone else seen this bellends tweets before??

Comments

• Options
    Can't argue with the boring bit.............
  • Options
    Don't know who he is but I know form another journo how pissed off they all get with Powell. He only does the press interviews after seeing his players and getting changed a lot of the time.

So on an evening game they are late and may miss trains etc. Clouds their judgement.

If that game was boring the man is an idiot.

• Options
    The journalists are not the priority. The team is. Deal with it.
  • Options

Don't know who he is but I know form another journo how pissed off they all get with Powell. He only does the press interviews after seeing his players and getting changed a lot of the time.

So on an evening game they are late and may miss trains etc. Clouds their judgement.

If that game was boring the man is an idiot.

Tough titty.
  • Options
    Before he CP gets to the Journos, he has to do a Sky interview and BBC Radio, some of the written lads do get a little wound up!
  • Options

Joking yes ?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    For 70 odd minutes it was pretty dull , people around me were commentating on it , it reminded me of when we were in the Prem , and although we stayed up season after season , people complained that the football was dull , people were shouting out for CP to change it and make some substitutions as they feared the worst , the cracker from Fuller came out of nothing and was worth waiting for, it was also to see Yann on the score sheet , although i felt a bit gutted for Hulse , as it looked like he nicked it off him , i like Hulse but can he play alongside Yann if Fuller is injured and out for Milllwall?
  • Options
    From the BBC........

Palace impressed in the first half at The Valley but failed to take their chances, with Bradley Pritchard then hitting the post moments after the restart
  • Options
    The game was boring.. Utter piss for 80 mins
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I enjoyed it very much. Don't do twitter, but If the bloke you quote's reasons are as stated, then he is a first class burke. Sorry Tango and Matt, perhaps you should be looking elsewhere for your entertainment ? No one around me commented on it MiA. Just my opinion.
  • Options
    It was played at a very slow pace which can lead to the impression it was boring

The Journo is a tool and the clubs press officer should tell the prick he ain't welcome to attend anymore

I am glad he deals and talks to his team before anyone else
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Joking yes ?
    No, very serious. Seen more exciting crown bowling matches than what was on offer until Fuller scored. Looked like 2 teams more afraid of losing, rather than trying to win.
  • Options
    WSS said:

The journalists are not the priority. The team is. Deal with it.

What he said.
  • Options
    Yup, pathetic. A manager's job is not massaging a few local hacks. It's their job to listen to the press conference, if they're not up to it, they should get something that operates in the hours they're capable of. I rather doubt he'd start a tirade like that about Sir or even Arry or Fat Sam.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    from the Peterboro website

"Jan Kermorgant tested goalkeeper Bobby Olejnik inside the first three minutes at the Valley with a dipping volley that the Posh shot-stopper did well to parry behind for a corner kick.

Emmanuel Frimpong saw a shot deflected over the crossbar before Ricardo Fuller headed over the top

A twisting run from Fuller saw him burst into the box on 34 minutes, but his shot was saved by the legs of Olejnik

Jan Kermorgant planted a free header wide of the target on 47 minutes as Charlton came close to the breakthrough. Fuller clipped the outside of the post with a diving header moments later after a good Solly centre.

Frimpong gave way to Danny Green on 74 minutes as Chris Powell made his first switch of the evening. The deadlock was broken on 76 minutes and it was a blockbuster from Riccardo FULLER who took a touch and let fly from fully 30-yards leaving Olejnik with absolutely no chance.

The goal came as a sucker punch, Posh have arguably played the best football of the season and Charlton had created nothing until that point."
  • Options
    They should be greatful that they even get the opportunity to speak with our Saint Christopher!
  • Options
    PeteF said:

Before he CP gets to the Journos, he has to do a Sky interview and BBC Radio, some of the written lads do get a little wound up!

surely that must be the same at every match in the higher leagues, so why get especially pissed off with CP?
  • Options
    The standard of journalism in the Football League Paper is awful. Apparently Ben Hamer made a last minute save from a Rob Hulse header against Huddersfield. He gets about does Ben Hamer.