Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Captain Solly

Would be a blow for JJ, but I think it will happen. Noticed him last night telling Frimpong where to stand and making his point quite forcefully. Don't think JJ can rely on his place going forward, and assume that Morrison would be most people's choice. But Solly is our best player and looks like real captain material.

Comments

• Options
    Morrison should be captain in my opinion, at the moment it seems JJ is undroppable because of it.
  • Options
    Morrison would be the next in line for captaincy and rightly so. Would have Solly after him though.
  • Options
    JJ should stay as our captain - was one of our best players last night - he is well respected by the team> Long term obviously different
  • Options
    Solly is not a captain - a bloody good player but no way a captain.
  • Options
    Morrison should be the captain now, JJ vice
  • Options
    Changing captains half way through a season on Football Manager can have disastrous consequences for a teams fortunes...
    :-0
  • Options
    Solly is only 22. I've no doubt he will make a capable skipper later in his career, but his time is not yet.
  • Options
    Absolutely no need to change the captaincy at this point, but also don't think being skipper should merit you a starting place.
  • Options

Absolutely no need to change the captaincy at this point, but also don't think being skipper should merit you a starting place.

Maybe not, but being the top goalscorer for the team does.
  • Options
    How good was that tackle he put in yesterday. For me it was right up there with Rufus at White Hart Lane. Loved the way that lot squealed about it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quality tackle. What was Ginge moaning about. It was a fair tough tackle in a derby match
  • Options
    Best player does not equal best captain. Different qualities.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Solly is not a captain - a bloody good player but no way a captain.

• Options
    Solly was his usual magnificent self and JJ was brilliant today was getting right stuck in to them
  • Options
    What Oggy said. Chris is 22 and still learning his game. No need to jeopardise his form and development with anything else. One day perhaps.
  • Options
    I think next season.
  • Options
    Morrison should be captain next season