Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TROPICAL FISH - Have you any ?

we've got a 120 litre tank, around 30 fish. Guppies, gourami's, tetras, platies and a couple of dwarf bristlenose although one is becoming far from dwarf.

Comments

• Options
    Knew it would be a big one when you are concerned large. :-))
  • Options
    Two for me.

190 litre corner tank, about 15 fish including two clown loaches, tetras, bristlies

120 litre standard tank, mixed community fish... harlequins, cats...

I can almost feel AFKA steaming right now ;-)
  • Options
    my mum had 3 fish, named fish, costa and fortune, but costa died.
    the other 2 are still going strong as i fed them on sunday. one went from orange to silver within 4 days of buying it.
  • Options
    at least my fishy post is charlton related!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]we've got a 120 litre tank, around 30 fish. Guppies, gourami's, tetras, platies and a couple of dwarf bristlenose although one is becoming far from dwarf.
    What are their names?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]we've got a 120 litre tank, around 30 fish. Guppies, gourami's, tetras, platies and a couple of dwarf bristlenose although one is becoming far from dwarf.
    What are their names?

LOVL...Just spat out a mouthful of Tea over the computer and got some strange looks from the other side of the office
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]
    What are their names?

well, they have not all got names BUT the two platies are Gail and Martin, the two bristlenose are Squiggle and Wiggle and Mrs Large has just named the Gourami's as Wilber and Wally. Sad isn't it.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]LOVL...Just spat out a mouthful of Tea over the computer and got some strange looks from the other side of the office
    I have been struglling to contain my laughter a couple of times this afternoon too :-D
  • Options
    Warm water fish only smallish tanks by the Breakfast table a few Tetra's and a Zebra something unfortunately one of the Tetra's has gone to the pool in the sky I am waiting for the wife to fish it out.
  • Options
    I've eaten guppies live, lovely with some wasabi!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When i was in the UK i had a tank at my work. We had some ugly fish. We brought some of those tiny crabs and little turtles. One of the crabs climbED up the heater thing in the tank and got out of the tank, it died, i think it commited suicide. Also those turtles smell awful when they die in the water and the other fish ate them. I didnt have much luck with the fish. I can honestly say FISH STINK.