Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Millwall Match Thread 01/12/12

edited December 2012 in General Charlton
Afternoon all....well here we are then....both teams in good form and there's a sell-out crowd at 'their' place........just about 70 mins till ko.......I'll get teams for you as soon as I can......a nice 3 points will be a great weekend tonic for all addicks fans.......COYR's

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2012
    So excited, and so jealous of everyone there!
  • Options
    C'mon you Addicks!
  • Options
    let's go Addicks!!!
  • Options
    Word on the street, Dervite in for Morrison.
  • Options
    Afternoon Red and fellow thread dwellers. Shame we can't be there. We'll just have to make do and celebrate on here. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

WHEN THE LIONS ARE PUT TO THE SWORD!
  • Options

Word on the street, Dervite in for Morrison.

Interesting choice if true. I guess more game time edges it in this case, I hope mentally Dervite is up to it.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    ****WARNING****

I know its a big game we all desperately want to win, but please keep this thread civil. If you need to argue, wind others up or be painfully pessimistic, please go and follow the game elsewhere.

Thank You.
  • Options
    AFKA you might want to put that every couple of pages for anyone that joins late?
  • Options
    Millwall team

Forde; A.Smith, Shittu, Beevers, Lowry; Feeney, Abdou, Wright, C.Taylor; Keogh, Wood
  • Options
    Afternoon all - and thanks in advance to Red for his fantastic match thread. I'll be trying to follow England v NZ Rugby as well. Hoping for a Charlton/England win double, both against the odds.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @AFKA - Are rawkus and blood-curdling diatribes aimed at our low-life blue cousins allowed? Because I am a little het up and may turn from mild mannered vegetarian to raw meat eating barbarian!
  • Options
    Hamer; Solly, Dervite, Cort, Seabourne; Pritchard, Stephens, Jackson, Kerkar; Hulse, Kermorgant
  • Options
    subs: Button, Green, Haynes, Wright-Phillips, Jonsson, Frimpong
  • Options
    addicks line up - Hamer; Solly, Dervite, Cort, Seabourne; Pritchard, Stephens, Jackson, Kerkar; Hulse, Kermorgant
  • Options
    Strong bench
  • Options
    Mmm,not sure about the midfield,could be a lack of bite. COYR
  • Options
    Frimpong and haynes instead of Stephens and hulse personally
  • Options
    Can understand team, but first reaction is not so confident now. Three games in a week is too much for Frompong after such a lay off, but ultimately we look a bit lightweight there. Not expecting much from Kerkar today, and though Hulse and Kermogant are a unit pair, its all back to play and no one getting in behind. Good chance we are playing into Shittu and Beevers hands.
  • Options
    Haynes will no doubt come on at some stage. Would have preferred Frimpong in for Jacko (or put Jacko wide instead of Kerkar if CP really must play him) so we have more strength in the middle.
  • Options
    strange to see Frimpong on the bench....I would have had him in the starting line-up, bit of bite in midfield
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Frimpong and haynes instead of Stephens and hulse personally

Neither are fit enough.

Must be a plan to keep it tight for 65-70, then hope our subs have an impact.

• Options
    afternoon everyone
    I'll do Championship scores as they happen, but no others :)
  • Options
    That team looks so light weight. Sitting in a traffic jam at Deptford feeling like we are goinh to get bullied out of this.
  • Options

subs: Button, Green, Haynes, Wright-Phillips, Jonsson, Frimpong

Taylor the other sub?
  • Options
    Hi dudes...dudettes. Didnt have a magic spliff last Saturday hence the late equaliser. Well bushed up today so hoping for a landslide victory. COYR
  • Options
    COYR!!

2-0 Yann and Haynes.
  • Options
    Not certain we've gone for the strongest possible line up. However come on you reds!! Plenty of heart, passion and fight will do me.
  • Options
    45 mins till ko.............COYR's
  • Options

afternoon everyone
    I'll do Championship scores as they happen, but no others :)

No premiership? :-o
  • Options

Can understand team, but first reaction is not so confident now. Three games in a week is too much for Frompong after such a lay off, but ultimately we look a bit lightweight there. Not expecting much from Kerkar today, and though Hulse and Kermogant are a unit pair, its all back to play and no one getting in behind. Good chance we are playing into Shittu and Beevers hands.

I was confident until you typed what I was thinking.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!