Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Fear - Channel 4 drama

Anyone see this last night? Thought the first episode was really good, Peter Mullan is terrific. Brighton is such a good backdrop for a story like this, doesn't get used often enough IMO.

Comments

• Options
    Damn meant to watch this, forgot it was last night. Will have to watch on 4seven or 4od
  • Options
    Was excellent
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    im hoping as its a 4 part thing that it will warm up nicely, at the moment i cant see how him and is two sons are gunna take on the albanian lot numbers wise, but like i said hope its just warming up... who do you reckon fired that shot at him on the beach right at the start, one of the sons, his wife, the albanians, the lover?

enjoying it so far, on again tonight i think which is good cos i hate having to wait between programmes like this!
  • Options
    Watching last nights episode now, really enjoying it, as bloodnut said I'm glad we haven't got a weeks break between episodes ... For anyone who likes this genre of program I thoroughly recommend a 4 (or 5) part series called 'the take', brilliant piece of drama with some of the best acting I've ever seen from a British program
  • Options
    Just watched it, brilliant. What channel was the take on?
  • Options
    It was on sky 1 a few years back
  • Options
    Just noticed the text at the beginning telling him to 'walk' was sent from Matty his son
  • Options
    putting him out his misery... BUT did his son have the phone/txting?
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    thats what i was saying, it looks like one of those where they put the end at the beginning to keep ya guessing?
  • Options
    Missed it, is tonight's one a new episode or a repeat?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    new mate, part 2/4.
  • Options
    4od it is then