Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's snowing ! (Feb 2022 Page 77)

Comments

• Options
    Off_it said:

Dry as a bone here in Dartford

You wanna get some cream for that, Fanny.
    ;-)
    You are SO bad, Off_it !

• Options

Off_it said:

;-)
    You are SO bad, Off_it !

I'm so bad I'm good Fanny!
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Off_it said:

;-)
    You are SO bad, Off_it !

I'm so bad I'm good Fanny!
    I like you just the way you are !

• Options
    A little moist here in Eltham
  • Options
    After heavy rain all day, Westerly winds are blowing - and we've seen the temperature steadily rising throughout the evening from 7 degrees at 5pm, until now at midnight it is incredibly 11 degrees outside!

Anyway, those mild Westerlies are on their way towards The Valley.
    But they are wet.
  • Options
    Plenty of snow up north and particulary in the Yorkshire area, sounds like it will be a problem for any Wednesday fans coming by Coach.
  • Options
    Badger said:

Plenty of snow up north and particulary in the Yorkshire area, sounds like it will be a problem for any Wednesday fans coming by Coach.

i can confirm it has been snowing a fair bit here in sheffield
  • Options
    Racing abandoned in Sedgefield due to snow.
    Where is Sedgefield ?
  • Options
    Sedgefield is in the far north east
  • Options
    Just started snowing here near Grimsby, right according to the forecast. BIG flakes that could well settle
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2013
    ...that's strange, I'm up t'north (Kilburn) and the sun is shining and not a flake to be seen ;o)
  • Options
    SheffUtd v Crawley off due to waterlogged pitch (no snow?).
  • Options
    wickford said:

Sheffield gets a lot of rain being not too far from the Derbyshire peaks and the Pennines
  • Options
    Oldham game agianst Yeovil has been called off due to snow at Boundary Park.
  • Options
    It's heading South & may reach us about 6pm.
    All trains have been cancelled as a precaution :-)
  • Options
    I cant believe it, went into Sainsbury to stock up to get me through this snow storm that's happening somewhere in the UK and all the wagonwheels have gone! ;o)
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

I cant believe it, went into Sainsbury to stock up to get me through this snow storm that's happening somewhere in the UK and all the wagonwheels have gone! ;o)

They're putting them on the trains :-)
  • Options

wickford said:

Sheffield gets a lot of rain being not too far from the Derbyshire peaks and the Pennines
    We're on the dry side, most of the weather comes in from the west, across from the Atlantic, come across Liverpool to Manchester but the Pennines act as a buffer that stops a lot of weather especially rain coming over.

• Options

wickford said:

We're on the dry side, most of the weather comes in from the west, across from the Atlantic, come across Liverpool to Manchester but the Pennines act as a buffer that stops a lot of weather especially rain coming over.

So you are Michael Fish.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

wickford said:

So you are Michael Fish.

Blown my cover now

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's snowing in North London, indeed as soon as you cross the Blackwall tunnel it changes from rain to snow!
  • Options
    Been snowing here since 6 butbthe rain we had from 2 means it wont settle
  • Options
    Deep and crisp and even in Harlow!
  • Options
    Yup, snowing in Brentford
  • Options
    Looking good now
  • Options
    Settling in Dartford.
  • Options
    Just driven from hextable to dartford, quite a bit settled in hextable, got into dartford and there is virtually none
  • Options
    A bit Les Reed in Hainault. Snow has come and done its job but I don't expect it to last for long.
  • Options
    Snowing in Welling, main roads clear, expect there to be no trains !
  • Options
    Morning all. Not a good start to the week: run out of money on my "Gas card", so freezing in SE26.