Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brilliant Valley Return pic

Thanks to Red Panda (South London GhostBusters Branch)

Comments

• Options
    In the Royal Oak pre-game
  • Options
    love it
  • Options
    who you gonna call?
  • Options

One of the people in that picture looks like my next door neighbour.

• Options
    and that car park still needs sorting out......!
  • Options
    That picture needs to be retaken now with the same person and position and posted on here. Awesome photo.
  • Options

That picture needs to be retaken now with the same person and position and posted on here. Awesome photo.

good call.
  • Options

Bet they look a bit different now too :)
  • Options
    Red Panda won't have any trouble recreating the miserable pose now that they have stopped selling balti pies
  • Options

It would make a good poster for the Trust - 'lest we forget' or somesuch

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    This reminds me - sorry off-topic - does anybody know who the "If you don't support Charlton, who will he support?" kid was?
  • Options

Definitely ....

• Options
    Good god, he was even miserable as a child.
  • Options
    Ha, thanks for the comments. Even Tor and Stew.

I could try and get a '20 years on' photo on Saturday, it will be crowded but that'll help contrast it against the above one. Am not sure exactly where though, that would pretty much be where the old CASC office was. Might be tricky getting everything in.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    if you stand on the corner of the club shop where the badge is in the middle of the road and get your mate to take the pic standing down the road towards the train tunnel then that should make for a good shot getting the west stand and covered end in from roughly the same spot?... dont forget to wear your ghost busters top!
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Ha, thanks for the comments. Even Tor and Stew.

I could try and get a '20 years on' photo on Saturday, it will be crowded but that'll help contrast it against the above one. Am not sure exactly where though, that would pretty much be where the old CASC office was. Might be tricky getting everything in.

Did you do this Red P?

If not, shall we have a go Saturday? Does the Jumper still fit?
  • Options

Thought bubble.......Whose that dodgy looking bloke in the tracksuit with silver hair and all the jewellery, walking my way?
  • Options
    DA9 you still got that photo of everyone outside the Horse ?
  • Options
    Steve, was it you who had the one of us all in the garden of manhattens at upon park? I've got a good one if us in the pub at plumstead after the pompey game somewhere.
  • Options
    This would make a very good ' guess what he is saying ' picture. I'll go first.......My dad is making me watch Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OR...

I have only been to Selhurst Park before, now THAT IS a shithole...
  • Options
    OR.....

"I could've swore we were at home this weekend!"
  • Options
    Don't take my photo, this bloody ghostbuster top will come back and haunt me when i get older.
  • Options
    "there's definitely something strange over there in this neighbourhood

whom i gonna call?"
  • Options
    Stewart said:

Did you do this Red P?

If not, shall we have a go Saturday? Does the Jumper still fit?

No, got to the ground just before kickoff that day. Can do though, I haven't got the jumper but my Roland Rat PJs are always up for a day out.

• Options
    Bit extreme for tackling pot holes
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Hmm, play for Charlton or become a Tory MP?
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Thought bubble.......Whose that dodgy looking bloke in the tracksuit with silver hair and all the jewellery, walking my way?
    Or continuing the Ghostbusters theme....

"He slimed me"

• Options
    Red Panda - No offence but in that picture you look like a Rumanian orphan who's clothes have come from an Oxfam donation
  • Options

Red Panda - No offence but in that picture you look like a Rumanian orphan who's clothes have come from an Oxfam donation

Interesting use of the term no offence.