Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Van hire

As I will probably be moving back to Plumstead in the New Year I wonder if anyone knows of a van hire company in SE London where I can hire a lwb transit and can take it to Ireland.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Someone asked about this the other day and was i was going to mention these people in Mottingham.

http://www.carhire-vanhire.co.uk/vanhire.php

I havent used them as ended up getting a mate but they seemed very reasonable than others i called.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited December 2012
    Dartford Motors 01322 223112, ask for Brad or Pam, tell them their ex colleague sent you, they do a one stop shop for all overseas travel, all documents etc included.

A few on here used to use them/me when I worked there.
  • Options
    Many thanks
  • Options
    I used Dartford motors last week and they were spot on
  • Options
    used these guys in charlton recently, very cheap compared to everything else I saw goeasyhire.co.uk
  • Options
    They are cheapish but they swipe your credit card and hold on to 200 quid of your money for 10 working days... if not longer. We had to wait about 3 weeks for our money.

• Options
    I paid cash and got it back when I gave the van back
  • Options
    Well that option wasn't given to us.

Didnt like the way we were spoken to when ringing up and asking for our money. Quite a few times.
  • Options
    Dartford Motors only take down your card details, deposit only taken if damage occurs.

Had one guy years ago hire a Luton for the day, on the paperwork it states drive on the left if using Blackwall Tunnel, and inside the drivers cab on stickers it says the same, low & behold he drives on the right, tears a big hole in the fibre glass roof over the cab, then tried to blame us for lack of information and warning, cost him nearly 3k to repair.
  • Options
    Yeah Dartford Motors are good , used them a few times . Got a lot better since DA9 left
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shag said:

Yeah Dartford Motors are good , used them a few times . Got a lot better since DA9 left

*Parp*

• Options
    I used Dartford motors from DA9's recommendation as well a few years back and had no problems at all.
  • Options

I used Dartford motors from DA9's recommendation as well a few years back and had no problems at all.

Still got the bottle as well :-)