Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Car Servicing

Anyone recommend a reliable garage for a car service (for a full service on a 2 year old SEAT) local to SE10/SE8?

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    But, in common with all VAG motors, haven't Seat got a three year warranty?
    Having a car service carried out away from a main dealer will not of itself preclude any claims made under the warranty.
    But you might find yourself having to demonstrate that any service was done in accordance with Seat's official schedule and that might be tricky in the event that your engine blows up.
    If it was me, I'd stick with a main dealer for another year.
  • Options
    I'll check with Seat, but I don't think that's the case anymore-think that changed a few year's ago. And I have bought an extended warranty (up to 5 years I think)
  • Options
    I Can recommend a very good garage in se10 Park row garage in Hoskins street SE10 9PB Tel 0208 305 087O
    Tell them dom recommended you, nice people and reliable, Rob is the owner. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    Cheers Badger
  • Options
    Whilst on the subject...any one know of trustworthy, genuine garages for an mot in the Chislehurst area, or Bromley?
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    _nam11 said:

Whilst on the subject...any one know of trustworthy, genuine garages for an mot in the Chislehurst area, or Bromley?

This lot http://www.autoinsider.co.uk/local/garage-services/ai_5470.php always used to be very reliable.

I've not used them myself for a few years though as I've been tied to main dealers with warranties.

I have a colleague who uses this lot http://westmoreland-garage.co.uk/ and is satisfied with the service she gets.

• Options
    Father in law is a mechanic/ Mot tester, based in welling. Can give details if need be
  • Options
    Badger said:

I Can recommend a very good garage in se10 Park row garage in Hoskins street SE10 9PB Tel 0208 305 087O
    Tell them dom recommended you, nice people and reliable, Rob is the owner. Hope that helps.

Seconded.
  • Options
    Thanks all...will use these!!!