Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Madness

Did the tickets ever materialise for the Madness concert at the o2 this Friday? I can't find the link, think it was Terry Naylor who posted it.

Comments

• Options
    Won't be needing em now, my old man's been able to blag a VIP package and directors lounge, oooooft!
  • Options
    Went last night with a few mates and thought they absolutely nailed it. Some good tracks from the new album, but all the hits as well and just a brilliant show from start to finish. Huge age range in the audience just added to a great atmosphere.

The bars did a great job beforehand pumping out all the classics and getting everyone in the mood for it & carried on there afterwards...little hazy on getting home! Now going again next week and can't wait! :)
  • Options
    Sounds excellent. I'm getting just a lil excited going on the 22nd with my bloke & his parents.
  • Options
    Got a VIP exec package, going with the old man on the 22nd... Can't wait!
  • Options
    Been twice to see madness. They put on a very good show
  • Options
    Went to see them at Brighton on 1st Dec, great gig. Would still be up for a couple of tickets if still available..................
  • Options
    I was there last night, was brilliant!!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I saw a bloke with a "Madness Fez" on last night. He must have been about 65 :-)

(I was on my way home from The Hives at The Roundhouse. They were very good.)
  • Options

I saw a bloke witha "Madness Fez" on last night. He must have been about 65 :-)

(I was on my way home from The Hives at The Roundhouse. They were very good.)

Those things were all over the place last night - £6 beforehand, but you could have picked up a few dozen off the floor afterwards! I steered clear, even though it would have done a job hiding the bald patch!! ;-)