Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saturdays pre match big screen video, worth a few more views!

Comments

• Options
    I wasn't even born and this made me feel emotional!
  • Options
    Excellent thanks. Saw myself celebrating at the town hall.
  • Options
    didn't see it on sat. Nice one, great video
  • Options
    Wooow
    Takes my breath away !
  • Options
    Brilliant, thank you for posting this, still so emotional and what other football team/supporters have done something as monumental as this? Stay proud.
  • Options

Excellent thanks. Saw myself celebrating at the town hall.

Too young for that myself (I was 6 at the time), but what a moment that must have been.
  • Options
    I have to admit, McMoist Junior told his dad to man up and stop sobbing...
  • Options
    Yup, brought a tear to my eye as well
  • Options
    ...and great soundtrack ...terrific choice
  • Options
    I am on there taking a piece of the turf home memories.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fantastic video, i did not start going to matches with my dad until a few seasons after that but grew up being told all about it, i no my dad would have had a tear in his eye saturday as he did 20 years ago.
  • Options
    Ahhh - those 'YES' A4 poster things that were appeared at Selhurst one game. I remember a bonfire of them in the middle of the Arfur Waite burning away while we sang 'Let's all burn down Selhurst...' Oh if only internet message boards were around in those days!!! ;-)
  • Options
    Living in Scotland and getting to as many games as I used to, these are the sort of things that remind me of how deep my love is for CAFC.
  • Options
    I'm quite dissapointed with the video to be honest...wide screen? I'm measurering it as I type and it's barely 14 inches! What a swizz!
  • Options
    made the hair on my back stand up on Saturday, great vid and soundtrack.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Macronate said:

Have you tried Immac?

• Options
    That was absolutely brilliant, felt myself choking up
  • Options
    Gives me goosebumps
  • Options
    loved that on saturday, i was quite emotional, brilliant song choice too.
  • Options
    oh what memories

joining thev VIP scheme nearly ended my marriage
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When they played this on Saturday, I said to my middle lad, 'this is why we support the best football club in the world'
  • Options

Macronate said:

Have you tried Immac?

Seems tweezers would do for one hair.
  • Options
    Cheers for that ,a young Lewis Coaches on the march to the town hall.......HAPPY DAYS....indeed.
  • Options
    When the fliers were handed out about the move to selhurst, how much notice was that? Ie next game, next season?
  • Options
    Next game but one if I remember correctly. They gave them out at the turnstyles for Palace game & it said last game is next game Stoke H.
  • Options
    Thanks covered end. Ouch...and against Palace too, someone really thought that through.
  • Options
    Seeing that was the third time we had played Palace in the space of 18 days that season you could be correct NZAddick.
  • Options
    Just thinking back to the "are we special" thread. If in any doubt, just watch this.