Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How big is Charltons fan base?

good catchment area, was wondering how many people overall support the club?

Comments

• Options
    It's an ever changing demogrphic so almost impoissible to say. Mind you, Oohah will have some stats.
  • Options
    Not very.
    But we are a London club & have to contend with Spurs,Arse,Chelsea,West Ham...so who cares?!
  • Options
    I think the last time this topic came up, 100k was mentioned as a realistic number.... although Airman was staff then so its probably well under that by now ;-)
  • Options

Non scientific map of London support
  • Options
    Depends very much on the height of the fan. The taller and bigger the fan the bigger the base needs to be to stop it toppling over. Not seen Charltons fan so not sure how big their base is.
  • Options

Depends very much on the height of the fan. The taller and bigger the fan the bigger the base needs to be to stop it toppling over. Not seen Charltons fan so not sure how big their base is.

that was almost too unfunny to handle...

• Options
    DENCH said:

that was almost too unfunny to handle...

Guilty as charged.

• Options
    According to that map Chelsea have about a quarter of London !
  • Options
    Remember is not the size that counts.....!
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Remember is not the size that counts.....!

No. It's how many objects you can throw on the pitch at the den.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Depends on how many tickets we will sell for our Wembley playoff final in May.
  • Options
    What about Orient?
  • Options
    1/1000th of Sheffield Wednesday's
  • Options
    Average size.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I just moved to a small town in Florida a few months ago, and soon after we arrived we met a couple of British families who have been here for a few years. With such a huge addicks worldwide fanbase, as I suspected one of the husbands had to be a Charlton fan - WE ARE EVERYWHERE! The bad news is the other husband is a Palarse fan with current bragging rights.
  • Options
    Ofcourse the county of Kent once ran right to the banks of the Thames although this was a bit before my time, but within my life time and only shortly while before I started supporting CAFC the towns of Bromley,Orpington ( my home town ) and of course Bexley and Erith were all Kent with Kentish phone codes, not as they are now all part of south London. This I think leads to a natural affiliation between Kent and Charlton, it certainly draws me back as a season ticket holder living near the Kent coast.