Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Groves v Johnson Saunders v Blackwell

2»

Comments

• Options

Webb battled like fcuk but Rose's height caused him problems just like Prince Aaron

I really like sam been to most of his fight but imo I fort he didn't battle like he can. Round 9 and 12 is how he should of boxed whole fight but it on rose. I really don't rate rose he don't like to box at a pace.
  • Options
    No way did Saunders win that fight, smith looked average against o'meara

Apart from getting clipped a couple of time groves looked the real deal against Johnson, not many people can say they stuck glen Johnson on his arse
  • Options
    Johnsons chin is incredible
  • Options
    He won it carts i reckon not by much i didnt give him every rd but he did win

Smith put up a good show i thought strange how different you can see fights especially when your there

Waiting for khan now

Just watched bowe vs hollyfield wow you dont see fights like that anymore
  • Options
    It does make a huge difference to how you see things you are right mate

Tell you what though, no wonder boxing is dying in this country. Frank warren is to blame as well. An awful lot of people there did not think Saunders won and as far as I was concerned he needed to knock Blackwell out in the last. Look back at how he came out for that one and you will see what I mean and see that jimmy tibbs probably feared that too. But it was always going to be ok because he is a warren fighter on a warren bill.

50 quid a ticket, five pound a beer, fucking huge queues, not enough bogs. If you are going to put on shows and charge people at least 50 sheets at least get the basics right else the first timers will not come back.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Mate not as bad as the golden boy sham

Mollina billed as unbeaten real trouble for khan

Khan gets in the ring looking like a guy in secondary school fighting a kid in primary

He had stepped up from light weight but was still lightweight small

It was just ridiculous

He still caught khan but was never gonna trouble him

Pure mis match farce
  • Options
    You didn't expect them to put a puncher in with him did you?!?

They were licking their lips at the thought of fighting someone who had a zero on their record he couldn't thump
  • Options
    Thought the warren card was pretty crap , groves was good though , Saunders won easy enough but that opponent is not even top domestic class , shocked in how little power Saunders has . Khans opponent was a patsy and he still got caught a bit , just seen it . Khan gets behind the jab and boxes he can beat anyone but who really wants to see him just do that his exciting when he goes to war shame his chin is so bad
  • Options
    Nah I never mate I just could not believe the size difference it was ridiculous

Got on it last night stayed up till nearly 5 something saw the difference and just went bed

I can't believe it was scheduled the zero was the most important thing I agree

Khan got caught very easily and any other fighter with an ounce of power it would have been same old same old
  • Options

Mate not as bad as the golden boy sham

Mollina billed as unbeaten real trouble for khan

Khan gets in the ring looking like a guy in secondary school fighting a kid in primary

He had stepped up from light weight but was still lightweight small

It was just ridiculous

He still caught khan but was never gonna trouble him

Pure mis match farce

Not often I disagree with you on boxing NLA as you are a real boxing fan like myself but I thought it was a great bit of match making by Golden Boy Promotions. They managed to find an unbeaten fighter with a decent record who couldn't hit hard, thus making Khan look good & boosting his confidence in the process. Very clever
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It was the size difference mate i was kooking forward to it hence me getting on the ale till early doors

I thought he would be able to bulk a bit before stepping up but it was ridiculous

Height
    Weight
    Reach

Was just to big a difference and it made it a no contest
    He tried and i think gave everything its ok not having a puncher facing khan but atleast make it a fair scrap

Was def like a secondary school kid handing out a kicking to a junior school kid who still had a couple of years till he got to secondary

Mis match of epic proportions

• Options
    If that fight was over here the ref would've stopped it by the 4th
  • Options
    It was very poorly put together, he is one greedy bastard warren.

Young Bradley Skeete looked promising though, nice bloke too, even is he is from Penge.

Saunders punches were so pitter patter it was a bit discouraging and he won't last long against John Ryder if he's daft enough to fight him.

Frank Buglioni keeps improving too
  • Options
    There was queries about his hands mate and damage in training

The enfield lad Buglioni is highly thought of rd here in the local clubs

Hoping he keeps improving