Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Is it wrong to wanna smack Posh Spice around the chops with a wet fish whenever she's in the press?

Just asking...

Comments

• Wrong? I thought it was in the Magna Carta.
  • Ok for starters, but pile it on mate. Silly cow is always trying to look moody and cool but always ends up looking miserable
  • I still would though.
  • Yes, unless she swears in front of your mum.
  • Understandable reaction Soapy. She may be trying to cultivate a 'moody' persona but she just comes across as an ungrateful, spoilt bitch.
  • Ask yourself: 'what has the poor wet fish done to deserve it'
  • Nope not wrong at all.... Smack her round the chops with the whole of Billingsgate Market for all I care.
  • All that wealth and she is such a po-faced old munter.
  • Wrong, but understandable.
  • Very kinky

• Sponsored links:

• I find it incredible that the Spice Girls or their management came up with these names and "personas" and she still tries to live up to it. Pathetic really.

Oh, okay, I still would. ;-)
  • It wouldn't be a fish I would smack her round the chops with.
  • Off_it said:

It wouldn't be a fish I would smack her round the chops with.

Wrong website for that sort of chat.
  • Only wrong if you WOULDN'T wanna smack her
  • I'm wrong then. Love her to bits. She's absolutely gorgeous.....ANYONE on here would........great Mum, not a bad voice and a reasonable designer. Also the missus of the best player Engerland have produced for many years.......good role model........not a wind up!
  • Too busy looking at Becks the legend of a man

She does seem like a great mum tbf, and the paps around all the time it would make me lose my smile.
  • I'm wrong then. Love her to bits. She's absolutely gorgeous.....ANYONE on here would........great Mum, not a bad voice and a reasonable designer. Also the missus of the best player Engerland have produced for many years.......good role model........not a wind up!

Wind up!
  • Nah, slap her round the chops...
  • not a bad voice

As her stunning solo career and awesome vocal contributions to the Spice Girls songs will readily demonstrate. Apparently her children used to love her singing them lullabys and nursery rhymes until they found out Posh was just miming whilst Mel C sang from inside the wardrobe.

Bones don't turn me on, so don't count me as anyone please.

Saw some footage of the the premier of the musical and thought it a bit off that she turned up on the red carpet late. Looked very much like she had manipulated it so that she and Becks got the limelight on their own?
  • Sponsored links:

• Seen more charisma and personality in a coat hanger!!
  • D'ya think that, when she is old and grey, she will look at all the old photos and think " I wish I had smiled once and a while" ?