Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bolton on Saturday

Just wondering if it will be possible to walk up on the day and buy tickets for the game? If the weather is decent it is within easy strike distance from Richie Towers in SW Scotland but I just want to leave the decision to travel as late as possible.Can anyone help?

Comments

• Options
    You can pay on the day but it's cash only apparently.

Source - OS
  • Options
    hope so mate as haven't bought mine yet but got the train tickets
  • Options
    Bolton Wanderers (a) - Saturday, December 15th (3pm)

Tickets for the trip to Bolton Wanderers in December are on general sale and available online.

The Addicks have been allocated 2,800 places at The Reebok Stadium on Saturday, December 15th (3pm), and tickets are priced £22 adults, £15 over 65s and U21s, and £7 U18s.

Ten ambulant disabled places and 10 wheelchair bays (both including a free helper) are priced as per the categories above.

Tickets will be posted out until the end of Wednesday, December 12th, and will remain on sale from the Valley commercial centre until 3pm on Thursday, December 13th.

473 had been sold by Wednesday morning. Places will be on sale on the day at the same prices, but for cash only.

Valley Away travel to Bolton is £22. A full list of pick-up points and times can be found here.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info.I get the train for nothing and if going will leave on 11:05 so I can wait to see what the weather is like as i will be taking my young sons.
  • Options
    Not much chat on here about anyone going??
  • Options
    richie8 said:

you'll be on your own richie ;-)
  • Options
    493 sold
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

richie8 said:

you'll be on your own richie ;-)
    Home with a sore throat then!!