Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Squeezing breasts could prevent cancer, best study ever says

Getting to second base, the holy grail for hormonal boys, is now science: New research has shown that squeezing breasts could prevent malignant breast cells from causing cancer. This doesn’t give pervy dudes license to grope you on the subway, ladies, but it does mean boob-grabbing should be a regular part of your self-care routine (yes, absolutely try it DIY-style). Experiments found that physical pressure led cells back to normal growth patterns, and that even after compression was no longer applied, the malignant cells stopped growing. Spread the word, boob-lovers of the world.

http://news.uk.msn.com/health/squeezing-breasts-can-stop-cancer

Comments

• I'm gonna tell my missus this. I'll also tell her it works for testicular cancer too...................
  • I am going to offer a free service and set up a mobile tent for the squeezing test out side the valley on boxing day will need one more helper if anyone's interested
  • At last. My lifes work vindicated by medical science...
  • I am going to offer a free service and set up a mobile tent for the squeezing test out side the valley on boxing day will need one more helper if anyone's interested

There's more breasts on the men than their are women at the Valley
  • Get in! Tasteless thread #1!
  • edited December 2012
  • Went round work squeezing every breast I saw and telling the girls I just saved their lives, seems they haven't read this article yet though, boss was less than pleased as well, especially when his daughter came in to do her Christmas shopping